Search found 63 matches

Return

by Hydro
Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hydro's Log

09/05 I am dicking around on the internet // closing tabs but man I gotta talk about this. This fucking post fucking pisses me the fuck off man. https://www.reddit.com/r/TooAfraidToAsk/comments/168lhur/if_nowhere_is_an_acceptable_place_in_the_real/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=an...
by Mitos
Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey Guys I, Björn, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About me: 30 years old I found the GLL Forum almost 10 Years ago. Startet my self improvement journey. I struggled with a lot of anxiety to the point where I could not leave the house without a panic attack. So I can relat...
by Crimson
Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crimson’s Progress Log

Why am I scared to approach girls? Went down the rabbit hole of answering this question, as I just don’t seem to be able to do it. Granted, I probably tried to approach for 6 days in a row, then didn’t go out for 4 days and then got back on it for the last two days. Plus I’ve “only” been going out ...
by Manly Cockfellow
Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How are my pics?

Your style actually looks decent, but your pics make you seem like a loner. Add a few pics of you with some friends, you doing a hobby, and maybe one of you holding a happy dog and it will give your profile a big boost. I agree with Lord Rey, you are too far away in every picture. Crop them closer s...
by IceMan
Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello everyone, I'm Iceman But you can call me Max! I've been called Iceman by my colleagues as i practice the Wim Hof Method and i only wear shirts hench te name! Ironically i still have to take the Icebath challenge! Which definitely is on the program. i'm 30, almost 31 and i live in The Netherlan...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (NEW YEAR: LETS FUCKING WIN)

SpongeBob OF COURSE Anyone else wanna hang out with us, they're welcome! LETS GET IT I have had a good ass day today worked hard lol Few more hrs of hustle and we're done! I WILL SUCEED I WILL BE JACKED AND RIPPED I WILL FIND AN AWESOME LADY AND MAKE BABIES WITH HER I WILL BE RICH MAD DADDY THE MAN...
by colgate
Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

THE BROWN SHOGUN - japanese language progress + social life update

ok i really don't want to make this log tbh because it's not going to be exciting and there won't be cool stories here and i don't even know if doing this is going to work either and ok let's make it. site is called KILL!!!!! your inner loser , not show off your wins only to circlejerk with random d...
by 1prctbetterdaily
Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My number one goal is to lose my virginity in 2023. I am autistic and have difficulty interacting with women, and have some body fat to lose as well. I am around 187 lbs (85 kg), down from 286 lbs (130 kg) four years ago. I am skinny fat and my goal is to lose ~15 lbs (7 kg) in two months by impleme...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (New Scotty GLL Podcast)

The WINNER WITHIN Era........... Some big announcements to come. The forum, will reach new heights and enables to reach it's true potential We have a great leadership team, great advisors, and some excellent comrades in other spaces who will help us grow and support men My drive to make Winner Withi...
by Taylor
Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Taylor's Log

Hey! I'm Taylor. I joined Andy's coaching program 9 months ago, just now getting around to an intro here: In the last year, with a fuckton of help from Andy and everyone involved in his coaching group, I've went from comfort to pursuing my dreams in many areas: -Sex / Relationships: --went from bein...
by MakingAComeback
Wed May 17, 2023 10:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

7500+ Words on How to Develop Your Archetype (With Bman as the Example)

Epic post from Bman! Will review in detail, while on the train later. Thanks and I appreciate you taking the time! I am starting to get into archetype building work myself, 2+ years into my journey, this is the next step for me. Your guide is very timely, and seems like the Self Improvement God's th...
by Wnyhg
Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wnyhg progress log

275 deadlift for 5. Protein 205 carbs 298 fats 159 Didn’t want to continue at the gym gave my attendance and took off. I’m having issues with recovery and soreness but with the increased protein I was easily able to set a PR with the deadlift. I’m realizing that I am resilient. Finally. I’m able to ...
by Sisyphus
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabo's daily accountability log

February 19th Hung out with friends, didn't approach  February 20th Epic approach session Probably the best approach session I've ever had. Had so many highs and lows, had moments where I felt cool, then moments where I felt awkward, off, insecure, low status.  I met my coach Gaston in person. Met a...
by Sisyphus
Tue May 23, 2023 2:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabo's daily accountability log

-finished reading game solved vol. 1 and 2. Next: make a summary of it I also have to finish revelations and the mystery method -got my first web design client. -banged another girl from daygame. It was easy. I approached her and got her number, basically in 5 seconds and no convo. Texted her same n...
by ldoser
Fri May 26, 2023 11:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

I, Tom, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. (I’ve been doing this since I was 16 though.) Some basic info about me: - I’m 40 - I’m 5'6'' - Born, raised and living in Eastern Europe Looks: - I got a 6 pack, I work out 6x / week - Squat: 1.6x bw, bench-press: 1.4x bw, deadlift: ...