Search found 50 matches

Return

by Vamos
Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tretinoin: 5 Month Results

OK this sounds really promising, I will get on this for sure Any ideas how guys in the UK can access this and formulate a good protocol for themselves? It seems like this is prescription only here MAC Can you guys tell me more about night protocol for anti aging ? I’ve seen you talk about quantity?...
by Vamos
Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Vamos, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I'm 31 and from Europe, my goals are: Career/Job: - Successfully complete my part-time Master of Business Administration. I work full-time as a consultant and in a leading position, I like my job very much, but I want "more" after ...
by Vamos
Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feedback for my first online dating profile

Don't use the last two pics! Shirtless pics are cringe and will give you less matches, belive me. Besides, you're looking for a certain type of women, than it's ok. Sorry for the offense, but your body doesn't look like anything special, pale average joe body, it won't do you any good, don't upload ...
by Vamos
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My FWB is getting with one of my best friends.

They made you a cuck tbh. I would remove them both from my life, maybe in a harsh way. Nothing else would be an option for me.
by Vamos
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Don't use the last two pics! Shirtless pics are cringe and will give you less matches, belive me. Besides, you're looking for a certain type of women, than it's ok. Sorry for the offense, but your body doesn't look like anything special, pale average joe body, it won't do you any good, don't upload...
by Vamos
Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

#5 Women often look for something within their league. MPMD recently uploaded a video on this matter. It was noticed that the more extreme the physique of Kyle got, the more extreme was the physique of the girls he matched with and less of the "skinny fat" girls. We're talking about female bodybuil...
by Vamos
Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Help me pick my online dating photos

The pic quality is very good my man, who took them?
Eres latino?
by Vamos
Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder Picture Review

You definitely need a picture in which you are smiling and appearing friendly. Very few can afford a neutral view. - The first picture is bad, take it out. Photographically not good because of the shadows on your face. Otherwise, the picture does not give nice vibes. You look a lot more attractive i...
by Vamos
Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Picture Review and Suggestions

From a photographic point of view, unfortunately, they are not that good (except the last one). But you don’t necessarily have to have absolutely high quality pictures for Tinder (even if it definitely helps). You "only" need to represent an attractive/interesting person. Here is my personal opinion...
by Vamos
Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dating Profile Pics Advice

Hey, please don't take it as an insult. But as far as I know Eastern European women are much more into masculine looking men. Some of your pictures are good, others give the viewer "Soyboy vibes", I don't think that's conducive, especially in your region. I would also avoid pictures that show your w...
by Vamos
Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to deal with flakes?

I hope it's okay to post this here, I can't think of a better area. And since 99% of my dates come from online dating, I think that's okey. What is the best way to deal with flakes? It really annoys me to be honest and I used to have this issue a lot less back then, but now it's constant. It just ha...
by Vamos
Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to deal with flakes?

Mimbe393939 wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:02 pm
make a log
Good idea, i'll start a log.
by Vamos
Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for Feedback and Advice on Photos/Looks

To be honest , i don't like any of them 1a and 1b are okeyish. Your looks are fine, but the pictures will certainly not work very well with women. You might be able to appeal to a few hippie women with the pictures where you went to this Goa Rave, but that creeps most other women out tbh. Book a ph...
by Vamos
Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for Feedback and Advice on Photos/Looks

To be honest , i don't like any of them 1a and 1b are okeyish. Your looks are fine, but the pictures will certainly not work very well with women. You might be able to appeal to a few hippie women with the pictures where you went to this Goa Rave, but that creeps most other women out tbh. Book a pho...
by Vamos
Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

roast my tinder profile!

Grüezi mein schweizer Freund, bin aus Deutschland. I judge profiles very hard on here because online dating is a tough battleground. You just have to be in the top 5% of profiles, which is easily possible with a little effort, since most men put in little work. 1. Take out the height! 178cm is a sol...