Search found 28 matches

Return

by Kratos
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Asking for feedback: Ideas to improve my style for the warmer seasons (pics inside)

You've got the right ideas. I go for this style too.

Dial in the fit and it's a home run.

I get a lot of my inspo from WellBuiltStyle on twitter/instagram
by Asst
Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feedback for my first online dating profile

Die Deutschen sind schon überall :D. This is an incredible post with a lot of good thinking. Like you said, in the end you just have to compare it methodically. Using boosts seems to be the easiest option. However, does a second boost not have a reduced range, since fewer people are available, or i...
by pancakemouse
Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder Picture Review

You need to either smile or learn to attractively scowl/grimace. As Vamos pointed out, your neutral expression subcommunicates weakness and uncertainty.
by pancakemouse
Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hair Loss

Vamos wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:42 pm
An alternative would be scalp pigmentation
Seconded scalp micropigmentation. I had it done last fall and I'm very happy with it.
by AskTheDom
Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just bought my first necklace - major appearance improvement

it's hard to get any value with posts like this... I mean, sure Radikal has cool stuff to say but photos? supplier? anything else learned?
by pancakemouse
Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Help me choose 3-4 photos from my shooting for Instagram/Tinder/online dating

Hello, I had a photo shoot last weekend and would like to use 3-4 pictures from it for Instagram/online dating, the pictures are all very similar in style, so I can't use all of them and want to choose the 3-4 best. The pictures have already been edited a bit. Which ones would you choose? I have th...
by Striker
Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

High end watches - opinions on their impact on SMV/Biz?

I've had a Tag for the last 3 years or so. It's a 'high-end' watch in some senses but really only something that girls know like a Rolex or a Patek matter. The only compliments i've ever had on my watch has all come from guys and even then it's like 3 compliments total across 3 years. A Tag will not...
by Sincerious
Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for Feedback and Advice on Photos/Looks

Hey guys back again with an update. Finally broke my 3+ year dry spell and got laid just before Xmas! What a relief. First date as well which I've never done before. What an amazing resource the guide and forums are. So grateful. Anyway, have slowly been chipping away improving my style and taking p...
by MILFandCookies
Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Help: I got banned from Tinder and i have no idea why

There's a service called DoNotPay which uses scripts they've tested to get accounts reinstated for you. Tinder is a common one they help with.

It works a charm sometimes. Not all the time, but sometimes.
by Hedon
Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Asking for feedback: Ideas to improve my style for the warmer seasons (pics inside)

I really want to improve my style, the goal is a mature, masculine, semi-chick and attractive style. I'm currently not satisfied with how I dress and think that I could use it to get something out of my appearance. What I am posting here is supposed to be about spring, summer and fall. I like to ke...
by Lord Rey
Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Charm filter on face app for Tinder pics

I would say it depends on the pic really. Usually you don't want to use FaceApp filters at the maximum level as said above. Sometimes FaceApp does stupid shit and leave artefacts around the face. Just be careful about those. Oh, and don't let the skin get too smooth... When you get that "plastic/mak...
by Lord Rey
Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Faceapp kills my photo quality

Hey, I'm glad to read this thread as previously I felt being the only guy getting annoyed at the downgrade of quality using FaceApp haha. So, realistically, I don't think this downgrade has any impact on the results on dating apps. However, it still bothers me a lot because I didn't invest in a nice...
by kratjeuh
Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You Must Read Game Solved by Game Solved

I will focus on money. Not because I care about being a millionaire. But I care about financial freedom. Working a 9-5 is counterproductive for learning this. I want to have time and money to party like an animal and pay for the best coaches Having time and money (lots of money in this case) + not ...
by MILFandCookies
Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photo Feedback: Is a headshot like this even a good idea?

What's up guys. I'm picking up my camera to try really hard on upgrading my Tinder profile. It's my project for the next month. I barely know how to work the thing, so I'm giving myself permission to suck and take a zillion photos until some of them turn out good. I took a photo shoot today and the...