Search found 30 matches

Return

by nipple-flip
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Chris aka nipple-flip, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. The tinder guide brought me here, but I'm more interested in introspecting and finding peace and meaning from within. 28M from USA Work as an associate at a consulting firm Goals (short term) - 1000lb powerlifting t...
by nipple-flip
Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

what would you take to gain lean muscle mass?

all conventional advice from everyone in the PED community says to lift seriously for several years and do lots of research before you start getting pharamacological help. what makes you think you shouldn't take that advice? are you prepared to get blood work done? do you have any idea how you'll in...
by nipple-flip
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What I do every day to groom my sexy mug

Mariano di Vaio's beard styling tutorial is probably also relevant to this discussion. IMO this is the pinnacle of beard styling
by nipple-flip
Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

while true { textGame = 0; textGame ++ }

good stuff joe. if either party is uncomfortable then neither party can be their authentic and fullest self. glad you two are figuring it out

`while true {textGame = 0; textGame ++}` results in textGame continually oscillating in value between 0 and 1, and never actually increasing :{
by nipple-flip
Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cheap acne solution?

In addition to actually treating the acne, it's probably worth examining your diet and lifestyle and seeing if you made any changes very recently that coincide with your breakouts. Using myself as an example, I get acne when I eat a lot of dairy and it clears up almost as soon as I cut it down.
by nipple-flip
Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Calis, Style recommendations

The main problem is it can be hard to judge style accurately and fairly if nothing fits you in a flattering way. The "best styles" when you're carrying a lot of fat tend to be the ones that make it look like you're not carrying as much fat. The style that helped you by hiding a flaw likely won't be ...
by nipple-flip
Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed’s 365 Day Project - Working Towards My Ideal Body

hey dude, love what you're doing here. this shit resonates with me, since my current physique and stats are not that far off from yours. I actually saved pictures of the guy in your 2nd pic off reddit as well. small world! even if you're not interested right now, I would recommend you still set some...
by nipple-flip
Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello's AA Program

good shit dude. keep on the path
by nipple-flip
Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

I don't know the half of your struggle, but I can relate to some of it. here's a message from one 5'4 short king to another, about how things have gone for me (so far) and how I hope they'll go for you. this is probably really rambly and incoherent, but I hope that part of it is helpful. first thing...
by nipple-flip
Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

I'll try and talk briefly about the things you mentioned: > People talking shit about me behind my back at work, being mocked out in public Hard to see this in the short term, but none of that needs to matter. those people's opinions are only worth the attention you choose to give them. you can alwa...
by nipple-flip
Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Svadhishthana's log

killer mentality. something to learn from

congrats on the retirement, go fuck yourself!
by nipple-flip
Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What to work on first when you're a failure in most important areas as a man?

Agree with the other posters about priorities, but wanted to share some thoughts anyway. The most important thing you need to do is collect small wins so that you can start believing in yourself again. At this juncture, self-belief, self-esteem, and a sense of going in the right direction are going ...
by nipple-flip
Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What's my body fat in these pics?

OP, my guess is 21 or 22. you're carrying enough muscle that if you were in the high teens you'd have some abs. Is there a particular percentage of body fat, that when achieved, most men will start to notice women responding to them more favourably? Just curious if it's something that the community ...
by nipple-flip
Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How do you organize your thoughts/goals/life?

here's something that has worked well for me at work. for context, i'm a relatively new software engineer who just switched into this career in July. i work at a tiny startup with zero onboarding or mentorship, so i have been largely responsible for my own learning and there is a deluge of raw infor...
by nipple-flip
Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

rate profile pics

how tall are you? the t-shirts look a bit long for your torso. i started buying clothes from a "for short men" manufacturer and everything fits me 1000x better, especially t-shirts.

good on you for making the moves and getting your shit tailored.