Search found 102 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Tue May 03, 2022 7:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (NG Retained - Crisis of Connection Era Is Over)

This is one of the most inspirational stories I have read in the long time. Many people, especially in mainstream media, who "made it" are really playing it cool and wont reveal how much work and suffering they put into it. At least thats my perception. I was always a fan of underground hero story ...
by enjoyablehat
Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Adam's Log (Lose Fat, Have Adventures)

I ate poorly over the weekend. We had a big snowstorm on Sunday and I got a little depressed from being inside and alone. I ate a bunch to feel better. The days I usually eat poorly are days when I don't have anything that I need to do for the day and have nothing social scheduled for the evening. ...
by Ed_
Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed’s 365 Gym Project - Back on track!

I WOULD try to find some exercises that click a little better with your body to do some lower reps higher weights if possible - it is just another type of stimulus that can make you more efficient at using those muscles I do heavier weights and lower reps when I'm doing sessions with my trainer and...
by boblikestacos666
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you tell girls how many people you've been with?

I say "I don't kiss and tell".

A girl doesn't want a guy telling a bunch of people that you've slept together. If you do sleep with a girl, she won't see herself as nothing more than an increasing notch count for you. This also keep an air of mystery.
by tinder-matrix
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder Algorithm - A glimpse

Yo, First of all KillYourInnerLoser bro not a day passes by that I don't visit KYIL . The love n empathy you poured in here is unparalleled. I have given lot of validation to you in past but still want to give more :lol: . I am working on lot of photoshoots with theme of GUY WHO FUCKS / GOES ON DATE...
by NotYourAverageNerd
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NotYourAverageNerd - Everything I know about fat loss & gaining muscle

Not sure if I'm really in a position to do this, but fuck it here goes. In my "365 days of Tinder" thread, a bunch of people have complemented my body (thanks guys! I needed the ego stroke a little :) ), and asked what I'm doing to cut fat and build muscle. I don't really feel like I'm any kind of ...
by NotYourAverageNerd
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A) EATING and MOVING Section 1: NOT EATING. If you haven't heard the expression "abs are made in the kitchen", now you have. It's true. Eating is more important than everything else combined, BY FAR. If you're not eating well, you will not look good. If you are eating well, you'll look at least pre...
by NotYourAverageNerd
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Section 4: GOING TO THE GYM (for total newbies) As I said above, really all you need to do is SOMETHING, there is NO perfect set of exercises, as long as you're doing something reasonable, you'll be getting 90% of the results. If you're just starting out, there's a TON of beginner plans out there (...
by NotYourAverageNerd
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Section 3: setting REALISTIC goals There's a lot of ABSOLUTE BS out there on what to expect. The bottom line is, if you thought the timelines for fat loss were long, you ain't seen nothing yet. Muscle growth takes time. Again, though, you'll get a little bit better every day . You'll have to wait t...
by NotYourAverageNerd
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

B) LIFTING HEAVY THINGS AND PUTTING THEM BACK DOWN Section 1: WORK. FUCKING. HARDER. So there's not really that much to say about this, but I'm trying to make sections that matter longer because there's a lot of tenancy to focus on things that don't really matter. When you're weightlifting, actuall...
by Calis
Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Calis, Style recommendations

Thank for the advices. nipple-flip I already lost 10kg (22lbs) since july and I can see the difference. In fact, all my clothes are now too large. I think I will wait even longer before buying new clothes. We will soon have a covid lock down soon, so no need of perfect clothes now. I am very motivat...
by Ed_
Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed’s 365 Gym Project - Back on track!

My 365 day project: I will work towards my ideal body everyday for 365 days Why I’m committing to this: #1 reason of this goal (and ultimately the only reason, 10x more important than any other reason): I want to have multiple, hot fuck buddies . I want these women to be young (18 to 21 years old), ...
by MILFandCookies
Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The LSD Post

Disclaimer: I 100% DO NOT SUGGEST YOU TRY LSD!!! There is a VERY REAL CHANCE of PERMANENT psychiatric and psychological damage if not used in a perfect environment with perfect preparation - and EVEN THEN the risk is very real. Plus in most countries it is illegal, with some countries giving you th...
by MILFandCookies
Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

how much do you push them coming over to yours before you go on a date?

Eh ill continue to be as aggressive. Actually im only going to be even more aggressive. I want girls to know that at this point in my life i only see them as a number like chris said hah. Ive tested it out with 3 girls now and 2 werent down but their attention def grew on me and another one was dow...
by dashedhopes
Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread | Road to 1k Subs

Year in summation | 2020 Covid shit on my mental health and I've been doing worse mentally than ever before, since I can ever remember. Weekly breakdowns feeling worthless and utter self doubt. It's weird though, up until the past couple of weeks after talking to a friend, I didn't really realize th...