Search found 8 matches

Return

by Asst
Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hi guys, 29M from Germany here. Into self improvement for a few years already. Business owner and self employed for 5 years. Also started at a company in e-commerce this year and enjoy working with people and consistent income again. Working out for 2 years already but as an ectomorph with high meta...
by Asst
Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feedback for my first online dating profile

Why do you believe shirtless doesn't work, in which context did you try it? Natural beach pic, mirror selfie or posed photography? About 80% of individuals out there says it does work, and 20% which you belong to says it doesn't. Check this post for example: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments...
by Asst
Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feedback for my first online dating profile

Die Deutschen sind schon überall :D. This is an incredible post with a lot of good thinking. Like you said, in the end you just have to compare it methodically. Using boosts seems to be the easiest option. However, does a second boost not have a reduced range, since fewer people are available, or i...
by Asst
Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Improve My Dating Profile

1,2 & 3 are good. But why the sunglasses? Never saw any report on sunglasses increase match rates. Would be awesome performing pics without the glasses. 1 or 2 glasses pics should be max. If you wanna wear sunglasses I'd recommend the dog pic but remove the rescue text. It might be seen like "look w...
by Asst
Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Help me pick my online dating photos

What are trying to achieve via online dating? I'd say relationships more smiling pics, hookups less. Could you categorize the shootings in folders? The images are all over the place, Pics from the same shooting and beginning in the end, you should only choose 1pic max per shooting so there is no ove...
by Asst
Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Help me pick my online dating photos

I picked one from each folder. As you say, the images look very staged and would be great stock images, so I tried to select for a more natural mix with your goal in mind. In general the images have intense boyfriend vibes. You'd need more masculine stuff and natural/casual pictures mixed in. I woul...
by Asst
Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lessons from 9 girls in 6 weeks

Thanks for sharing your experience. As I remember you aren't from a densely populated area. How did you communicate to girls so they come to you, even if they are slightly further away, like going 40mins with their car?
by Asst
Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Took over 1000s of photos - Need help narrowing down final few

I'd say 4 and 12. However, I would give both more editing and color grading.