Search found 19 matches

Return

by Janusch
Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feedback for my first online dating profile

Do accessories really make such a big difference? I think I read a while ago, that this topic is also pretty controversial. It's not a big hassle to just try it out, though. It makes a big enough of a difference that it's worth the cheap investment. I got a few dope necklaces off of amazon for like...
by Vamos
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Don't use the last two pics! Shirtless pics are cringe and will give you less matches, belive me. Besides, you're looking for a certain type of women, than it's ok. Sorry for the offense, but your body doesn't look like anything special, pale average joe body, it won't do you any good, don't upload...
by Vamos
Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

#5 Women often look for something within their league. MPMD recently uploaded a video on this matter. It was noticed that the more extreme the physique of Kyle got, the more extreme was the physique of the girls he matched with and less of the "skinny fat" girls. We're talking about female bodybuil...
by Olafsmash
Mon May 02, 2022 3:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

iPhone Necessary? Apple-ist dating market?

lmao i'll do a lot of things to improve my chances but buying an iphone is not one of them
those girls are trash and can piss off
also fresh and fit is garbage
by Vamos
Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder Picture Review

You definitely need a picture in which you are smiling and appearing friendly. Very few can afford a neutral view. - The first picture is bad, take it out. Photographically not good because of the shadows on your face. Otherwise, the picture does not give nice vibes. You look a lot more attractive i...
by Manganiello
Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lessons from 9 girls in 6 weeks

Thanks for sharing your experience. As I remember you aren't from a densely populated area. How did you communicate to girls so they come to you, even if they are slightly further away, like going 40mins with their car? I didn't do anything different. Tbh most girls would drive at most 25 minutes. ...
by Manganiello
Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lessons from 9 girls in 6 weeks

Did you ever go to the girls or they all came to you? Thinking about maybe going there on the first date since I'm quite good at having fun conversations with people/women Nothing ever came out of that in terms of lays. Keep in mind I was saying "let's grab a drink, flirt and see what happens next....
by Radical
Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some critique on my quite developed profile is greatly appreciated

if its your experience recently it has been 'flaking season' the past couple months and everyones results usually pick up late Jan onwards

If you're talking last year or sure then not sure, profile seems good. Might be a touch boyfriend-y but not excessively so
by Homeskills
Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Profile looks good to me man, personally I would put either the shirtless pic or the one of you walking as the main pic if you aren't already, but otherwise I can't offer much critique.

Nevertheless I would still regularly be taking new pics and trying them out to see if they work better.
by HankMoodyJr
Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mine is all by hand.

Pancakemouse posted a way to get Tinder to send you your data in my log. Can send that to you later when I'm at my PC
by pancakemouse
Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Asst wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:34 am
HankMoodyJr wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:31 am
Mine is all by hand.

Pancakemouse posted a way to get Tinder to send you your data in my log. Can send that to you later when I'm at my PC
Would be great, thank you.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TinderData/
by MILFandCookies
Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Profile looks good to me man, personally I would put either the shirtless pic or the one of you walking as the main pic if you aren't already, but otherwise I can't offer much critique. Nevertheless I would still regularly be taking new pics and trying them out to see if they work better. Seconded....
by Manly Cockfellow
Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I wouldn't use the cat pic

https://theconversation.com/we-studied- ... les-144999

Women are turned off by cat pics

Your other photos are fantastic though!

Only thing I can think of to improve is to add some edge as @AskTheDom suggested
by AskTheDom
Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

FWIW, my tinder more or less stopped working completely last 2 months and I just dropped it. Hinge has been an absolute gold mine though, bumble and FB are decent and worth the effort, but not as good as Hinge. Weird shadow on your face, great pose but unfortunately ain’t gonna work Sadly Hinge isn...
by kratjeuh
Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think you look fine and your pics are good, but in the last 5 years womens standards have skyrocketed. If you hit the gym for the next couple months and build up the neck, traps, shoulder & chest area you’ll get there. For optimum results these days you have to look like a DI athlete at minimum—t...