Search found 34 matches

Return

by GentleBlack
Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On my road to a happy sexual life

Mates, everything will change from now on. I finally moved from my parents' house. I repeat, I FINALLY MOVED FROM PARENT'S HOUSE !!! I'm now living near my previous house, 15 mins by bike, with my best friend as a roommate. I put a stop on all of my goals while looking for this flat. Now that it is ...
by GentleBlack
Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder Profile Pics

Mates Brother_Tucker is a living machine, he gave me really solid information and content about my profile, you can trust him ! Thanks for your tip countingseep7878, I'll try them a bit later after experimenting the modifications I already made. To give you all an update about previous week : Tinder...
by GentleBlack
Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi hi mates how are you all ? Yesterday was a nice party night. I met some friends randomly and that's always very awesome. I flirted and kissed a girl during the party. I wasn't really into her and she was drunk so nothing more and I'm very fine with it ! Tonight anither birthday of a girl I know. ...
by GentleBlack
Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Breaking Records on the Forums - Andy's Log

S/O @KillYourInnerLoser !! Thanks for he review and the advice. I'll take the step to post EVERY DAMN DAY until I feel like I evolved enough. I heard you, no more counting the likes, but let's focus on the REAL GOAL. I'm happy to see the forum going well and that you keep reaching your goals. I gent...
by GentleBlack
Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello Folks, To follow KillYourInnerLoser 's advices, I'll from now on be posting EVERY SINGLE day on that log. (S/O to that man for the review and advices he did to some of us) I didn't have much news since my previous post. No dates from Tinder and co or no interesting encounters IRL. Atfer follow...
by GentleBlack
Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello mates. I thought a bit about my recent story and I just wanna take the positive side of it. I just think that this girl wouldn't have kissed me if she didn't feel attractive. Even if she kissed her friend after. So it's just give me some good mood and relaunching the Mojo machine. Let's try to...
by GentleBlack
Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello folks !

Double post as promised

Nothing new of today except a match mith abusty eastern europe lady. I tried @KillYourInnerLoser's routine. No answer for now. Too bad for her !

Let's see how things evolve.

Light and Peace on you !
by GentleBlack
Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello Folks ! Nothing juicy today, that was a calm day. I had one hour of tennis and was really happy about the way I played. I feel like I'm finding some consistency in my game which is what I'm loooking for since a long time. Nothing is acquired so let's keep working on that. Let's hit the week wi...
by GentleBlack
Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello Gentlemen,

Nothing incredible about yesterday. Did my day of work and my routines . Let's keep it going.

Light and Peace on you all !
by GentleBlack
Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello Folks Yesterday I had an interesting event, I talked to 3 american girls (one of them was a cute busty brunette to the bar near to mine where we're used to go after out service. Two of them were annoying. Istarted by asking them where they were fom (I should have tell that I were interrested i...
by GentleBlack
Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello hello Okay so to make a tracking effort, I'll setup weekly objectives regarding my goals ( KillYourInnerLoser if you want to follow my progress for another review, it's over here) FWB weekly goal : having at least two "hunting" session a week where I go out to have fun AND to seduce women. Sid...
by GentleBlack
Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crimson’s Progress Log - First Cold Approach Number Ever

Dang man congratz for the courage to approach the lady, hat off at you !

Take that good experience as a reminder if what you're aiming. It's more about the experience than the result !
by GentleBlack
Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The thing is, if she's with friends, there's less chance she'll go home with a stranger that night. Her friends want her to go home safe, they'd never let her go with a stranger, it only happens if her friends trust you. In general, if she's out with female friends, they tend to either all go home ...
by GentleBlack
Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crimson’s Progress Log - 2nd date ever: Makeout, played with her tits and ass, but no lay

To my mind, you did exactly the good thing. Sometimes, it's important to respect what ladies say to us. She said she had her period but insisted a bit by saying you didn't care about that (I see that you're bold despite your low amount of experience, I like that !) and even brang a logistic solution...
by GentleBlack
Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It’s a good thing that you at least went out, regardless of the outcome. It’s always better to at least try rather than stay at home! About the lockdown thing, over here in Germany people seem to be more careful about touching each other now, but I think apart from that, people are just as social w...