Search found 139 matches

Return

by anorgandroid
Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Organdroid Crushes The AA Program

DAY 2 Christ, today felt like it lasted forever. I'm sitting on my bed, laptop on my lap, at 10PM, knowing fully well that I should be getting ready to zonk out for the night (I take sleep extremely seriously, I need my eight hours of quality rest even if it KILLS me). So the drive I have making th...
by komeback_kile
Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Organdroid Crushes The AA Program

Love it, dude. Keep up the grind. Echoing what NightRoller said, a bigger city will do you better when you can move in the future. Also sounds like you parents will be a deterrent to your goals, freedom, and life -- not in a nefarious way, but probably not what you need if you want to grow and learn...
by Rice
Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Where to find local wings?

Not sure if this is within forum rules but this is how I got introduced: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jGWhFvgqgLPQxyvB8DN--CiihoSqPNS-btHONa7OLRA/edit Several disclaimers though. The guy who maintains this document just owns the group chats but it can be hit or miss depending on the city. In ...
by september
Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matt actually created a tinder profile

yeah your biggest problem is logistics then. 500k people is almost the bare minimum if you were to be living in the middle of it, let alone if you're outside the radius of most people in it. plus who knows what the demographics are like, there's a huge difference between a college vs retirement town...
by september
Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matt actually created a tinder profile

Ok as I feared you actually have been taking action and swiping and simply didn't mention it and talked about likes instead of matches for whatever reason Is there also a specific ratio you should swipe right VS left? Something that determines how the algorithm behaves? the algorithm overall doesnt ...
by pancakemouse
Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, NightRoller aka "G----- like the Cracker", commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. 21, 2 lay notches since I genuinely started taking dating seriously in May 2022. Currently in Japan for the summer, usually in the U.S. (midwest); attending college. Goals include, but are certa...
by pancakemouse
Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NightRoller's Cold Approach Updates

Very excited for this thread. First of all, because there is no one active here doing college approaches (there was a guy, but he's now defunct). Secondly, you have an interesting archetype and we think similarly. How many students on your campus? Depending on size, you might be better off doing mor...
by pancakemouse
Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

8/19 Met a past wing (see my blog) around lunch, chatted about game. Then did 1hr of approaching I didn't plan but was glad to be pushed to do. I approached 1 girl alone and 2 girls with a "hey you look hella familiar" (copying a line he used). He told me later that it wasn't congruent, I agree. He...
by pancakemouse
Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I would not recommend bartending at the older place - you want a college crowd, for game and social purposes. Being the bartender at a college bar comes with a big status and social boost, as opposed to an older crowd where you get none of it. These are examples of my more "nerdy" typical look (and ...
by pancakemouse
Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nightlife jobs (even in college towns) are about: 1. Having "the look" or "the vibe" 2. Who you know You don't have either, so you're going to be fighting an uphill battle. First part to start with is changing your look and vibe, then you can work on networking your way into a position (yes, this is...
by Pluto
Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have worked as a bartender in a college town before so I can give some pointers for you. If you are a guy, you will most certainly always start out as a barback before they move you up to bartender. Girls get a pass and can often get the bartending job right off the bat. To a degree it also matter...
by Pluto
Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Usually Monday afternoons right after the bar opens, the manager is likely to be around from my experience. Dancing is not exactly the most masculine hobby. My point is that if you roll towards certain hobbies, you are likely to find it easier to network and naturally meet guys that work at bars. TB...
by pancakemouse
Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm not sure how to record the date, especially in a "legal" way. But could record a future date once I know how. I'll work on being detailed and observant in person as well. Are you concerned with legality or morality? I've found that most guys who talk about legality are actually concerned about ...
by Squilliam
Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Are you concerned with legality or morality? I've found that most guys who talk about legality are actually concerned about morality. Recording conversations is something that doesn't hurt anyone, and it's only used for your own personal improvement. Easiest way to do it is to use a voice recorder ...
by pancakemouse
Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Photo feedback

None are usable.

Photos need to be taken during the day, not at night.