Search found 79 matches

Return

by Upstart
Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Upstart's AA Program Log

https://youtu.be/zR0TEoFJfvY Killed Day 22 (Suspenders Drill), after a long battle with Day 21. I've decided to skip ahead for now and get more reps under my belt as I wait for the weekend bar scene. I started with one Time drill, then said "Hey" to the next woman I found. I usually speak to older w...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MattsCrib doesn't want to hide himself

Listen to me, I've come straight from fucking hell, so you know I have been there. You know I have been as low as human being can go and have looked satan dead in his eyes of burning coal. You and no one else on planet earth can question what I have endured, and you fucking know it. Listen to what I...
by Manganiello
Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Mimbe393939
Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mimbe393939 Public Approach Log

APPROACH DAY 7/14/2022 1/10 Honestly this number was the best interaction I had so far I didn't feel platonic, I was teasing her/negging her a bit She said her name was Mercedes, so I teased her a bit and said sounds like trouble, I wonder what your parents are like then grinning, we both smiled an...
by Manganiello
Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by colgate
Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Radical honesty in club game

can we stop having so many of these postulation threads lol. if you're curious about the results of something, actually do it and post it in your progress log and we can all comment about it there
by colgate
Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's bulldog pen - HUSTLE 7/20-21/22

I realized my biggest hurdle right now is spending all day shitposting in chats. It's not that I can't squeeze work in with dating, in fact I need to do minimal work to stay afloat. But take today for instance, I spent between 8:30am-3:00pm chatting on Discord instead of actually doing work. The act...
by Drama
Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Drama's progress log

Heavy squats today - 145kg 5x5 3 Cold approaches - 2 had boyfriends, the other gave me her insta. Pretty hot gym chick, she was super receptive and into it... it's nice when they're not awkward and just talk to you. Definitely felt less AA today after a week of doing this and watching a GLL video la...
by colgate
Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's bulldog pen - HUSTLE 7/27-29/22 - focus of nightgame should be following yourself on girl's instagram profile

still flummoxed at how people write daily logs lmfao been sleeping too much and incessantly napping so schedule has been atrocious and haven't been keeping up with anything. barely hanging onto the dating stuff. literally me rn: https://youtu.be/0Rgj1efv0Js?t=56 Online Wed 7/27 : boosts 9:00pm, 10:1...
by colgate
Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's bulldog pen - tutorial on how to get an EXPLOSIVE handjob from ANY girl (especially inexperienced girls)

ok children gather around So I had three dates planned for the weekend and two of them flaked. Looking at my scheduled dates vs dates that showed, that's roughly a 66% flake rate. I'll post a breakdown of my current Tinder stats later but let me get a story out of the way first. I had a date planned...
by Mimbe393939
Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mimbe Progress Log

Not going to start daily logging But I do think this is worth mentioning, in that this will be helping me accomplish my goals I've been living quite an unstructured lifestyle, not sleeping enough, not getting the right nutrients So today, I went out. I bought a ton of groceries, an air fryer. I boug...
by Upstart
Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Upstart's AA Program Log

Quick Update: Been helping my uncle move out for the past couple days, so no drills. Reminded me of my moving truck days. Gonna get a haircut tomorrow, and attempt day 26 MAYBE. It's got me sweatin' a li'l bit, ngl. I'm also trying a free Jiu Jitsu class with my buddy, and Tuesday I finally have a f...
by Drama
Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Drama's progress log

Did three approaches yesterday - Said thanks and moved on, I should've pursued - Literally said nothing at all, went all shy and weird hahah - I read about this on GLL and it's not necessarily a sign to stop, but she literally said nothing - Said she was engaged. Also had a date that afternoon. We g...
by Toast
Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toast's Japan CA log - Even BETTER today - 1/15 2hrs SNL

Tonight was a good night. Started off very poorly though. Went out to approach at 815. Was getting iced all night. Had maybe 2 conversations with chicks. One chick was listening to what i was saying but i was making boring conversation so she wasn't giving any responses. Had i maybe had better conve...
by Mimbe393939
Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mimbe Progress Log

APPROACH DAY 8/2/2022 0/5 with Rice Didn't feel much AA, honestly I have a really good time approaching together. It becomes quite comical, I tell him "bro go approach that girl" and he starts fast walking behind her HAHA. We don't really fuck around, we literally walk around and just approach solo...