Jump to topic

Looks feedback

Lookin suckable no homo
by MFbag
Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log

I want some content that's just entertaining like stories about some crazy girl or memorable date talk about his tattoos stuff like that. Some of my favorite content youve done is that story about the girl who was banging on your door at 3am. Could be fun
by MFbag
Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photo feedback please

These are a million times better wow
by MFbag
Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Lots of dates that go nowhere.

Ive been doing the Caleb Jones method where I do a one hour coffee date on like a saturday morning then invite them over to my place a few days later. I've been on 3 dates this month and have fucked all 3 girls so it's working for me. Near the end of the dates ill mention a movie or playing chess or...
by MFbag
Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy is right about getting rejected

Dude I'm 36 and I cannot explain how grateful I am to hear about the 21 yo. I recently got into a heated debate w a few people on a FB post Abt age gap and I got called out as "a predator" and EVEN a "pedo" for liking girls under 25. Guess it truly don't matter if it's legal and consenting. I was s...
by MFbag
Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is this male enhancement program safe? (Experts get in here ASAP)

That stuff is all safe you'll be fine. I was taking a stack of zinc ashwaganda and krill oil before that shit made me feel like a caveman.
by MFbag
Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cold Approach Log: Journey out of Despair

You keep mentioning how the dating scene is so much better in South America. Have you ever considered just moving there? I'm currently learning spanish with the eventual goal of having a remote developer job and moving to Chili or maybe Argentina. Not just for the girls, theres lots of reasons I wan...
by MFbag
Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Epic 2nd Day in Budapest 3/22)

I got a friend who used to live in Vancouver and was depressed, incel, no women at all. Now he lives in Budapest and loves his life multiple girls hot girlfriend goes to parties all the time etc. I got some Hungarian blood maybe its time to return to the fatherland
by MFbag
Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to improve my body?

In my opinion bigger shoulders would do wonders for your physique. I think big shoulders are the #1 thing and will make you look way better in a shirt. Do a ton of lateral raises. Look at this blurry ass picture of my arm. The deltoid mass makes all the difference. Im trying to get my shoulders so w...
by MFbag
Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mimbe393939 Public Approach Log

Keep us updated on this voice improvement thing. This is something im interested in too
by MFbag
Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New to cutting

Im down from 218lb to 204 now since the summer started. I kinda miss making the earth rumble with every step but I definitely look better. Im planning to keep cutting till i have a visible bicep vein. Get shredded with me brother
by MFbag
Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MF Bag's Tinder Pics

Ok kings you know the drill. How can I improve these pictures?
(The filesize got mega shrank the way i sent them but i think you can see them OK still.)

Thanks lads
by MFbag
Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder Profile/Body/Fashion Review - Nails painted black

I think those pics are pretty good honestly but a picture with friends or one with a girl will always improve a profile
by MFbag
Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Which Photo From Recent Shoot?

Personally I think #5 is the best
by MFbag
Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.