Search found 29 matches

Return

by AspiringMaleStripper
Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

"I, 💰 Mother Fuckin Bag 💰, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Whats up lads. Im Joshua 26 from Texas. Theres as few things about myself I want to work on: 1 - I have basically no friends. I used to have plenty, but since the pandemic ive lost contact with more and more peopl...
by countingsheep7878
Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy is right about getting rejected

So 15 cold approaches in and here are my stats 3 numbers 1 date The 12 rejections have been really done in a kind way. Either the girls will politely say "This was very sweet but I am not interested" or "I'm sorry I have a bf / I am engaged etc". Even if they are lying they are not being a dick abou...
by GentleBlack
Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On my road to a happy sexual life

Hello Folks ! Nothing juicy today, that was a calm day. I had one hour of tennis and was really happy about the way I played. I feel like I'm finding some consistency in my game which is what I'm loooking for since a long time. Nothing is acquired so let's keep working on that. Let's hit the week wi...
by Upstart
Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Upstart's AA Program Log

https://youtu.be/BD9cWbJ_fGY Went on my first date in a month and a half. It went well. Nothing spectacular, but I didn't do much. My buddy helped my figure out my outfit situation. Wore a silver chain with a black button down over a white tank top and black shorts with white Chuck Taylor shoes and ...
by T0NY_M0NTANA
Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

T0NY M0NTANA's Cold Approach Daygame Log

04/08/2022 --- [3/20] Did 3 while I was out and about today [3] approach, [2] blowout, [1] conversation, [0] number 1. Brunette 7/10, stopped her, direct opener. Chatted for 2 mins then got the BF line. 2. Asian 7/10, stopped her, direct opener, thanked me but said she was married. 3. Brunette 6/10....
by Crimson
Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crimson’s Progress Log - FIRST COLD APPROACH NUMBER EVER

Wow. Ok, so today I went out to approach some girls. I was walking around for like 40 min. at this point pussying out on girls. Kept up the positive self-talk though and told myself that it was all good as long as I just kept on trying. (Thank you, Andy) So I'm just walking around and I see this cut...
by MILFandCookies
Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MF Bag's Tinder Pics

Ok kings you know the drill. How can I improve these pictures? (The filesize got mega shrank the way i sent them but i think you can see them OK still.) Thanks lads This'll be a partial feedback, sharing the biggest things that come to mind. You have good backgrounds in the outdoor shots. In the in...
by Manly Cockfellow
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MF Bag's Tinder Pics

I like the pic of you with the microphone, just need to crop it a lot closer so that you take up most of the frame
by Upstart
Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Upstart's AA Program Log

https://youtu.be/ikPcjMiud7I Day 26. SOOO DUMMBB. I'll have to go back on another day, goddamnit! Just spent the whole day asking for the time. Didn't even get ONE rep in. :? Things are going well in other areas, but the AA Program has fallen by the wayside in response. Me and my buddy made up. The ...
by Upstart
Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Upstart's AA Program Log

https://youtu.be/YKMIcCIoOH0 MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, BOYS. Date: August 19, 2022 After 26 long years, I've finally gotten laid. That was my whole goal in starting this thread and focusing purely on this for the last 3+ months. It's been a busy few days so I haven't posted in a bit, but GODDAMMIT I'm h...
by Upstart
Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Upstart's AA Program Log

Quick Update: These days I'm running into the red financially. I don't know what I'll do next for money, but there are so many open options, I'm not worried. I'd like to draw my comics for a decent wage one day, but that will take time, so it's baby steps for now. Between money and girls, I don't kn...
by jeagle63
Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ReachKid's log - Positive focus

Hey, my name's Jordan. I used to be a hardcore gamer, I basically only lived to play the one game I was very good at and addicted to, because I loved being praised as one of the best players by people and back then I didn't care about the consequences of not making friends in person and experiencing...
by Method
Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Method, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I started writing and ended up putting together a lot of info that I am going to turn into a log. I recently made a lot of positive changes, after cyclical self improvement and depression for most of my life. The main thing I want...
by GentleBlack
Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

On my road to a happy sexual life

Hello Here,

nothing incredible, just having a chat with a lady from a dating app, let's see how it goes.

Have a nice week, Light and Peace on you all !
by Upstart
Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Upstart's AA Program Log

https://youtu.be/0ERHBVZQA5U Had a date with the single mother. The date went well. The sex was great. The following day was not. She kept poking her nose in my phone looking for evidence that I was seeing other girls until she found a message from some Hinge girl. I took my phone back and told her ...