Search found 17 matches

Return

by Brother_Tucker
Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spider's Progress Log - Day 2: Why I'm giving up dating 🎭

Day 2: 12/10/2021 ✅ For Day 2's update, I thought I'd post a little bit about my decision to give up dating, sex and dating sites. I discussed doing this briefly the last time I was on the forums and a couple of members tried to discourage me from being out the game on this for too long which I can...
by pancakemouse
Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by colgate
Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

kAldown log

damn, you did 11 girl related things on your first day. also cool to see you approaching.

TIME TO HUSTLE
by Fuckboy Aspirant
Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

kAldown log

Sup bro, I feel you on that, if I don't sleep well my day will suck and I get very anxious as well.

I hate those reactions (girls thinking I'll rob them or simply ignoring) but it's part of the game. Keep going bro.
by colgate
Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

kAldown log

kAldown wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:49 pm
- 18 approaches - 1 date at the very morning right when I decided to get out from the flat to fight panic attack. Awesome connect
- will tell the report about approaches the next day. Fucking tired walking around london for 4 hours
excellent volume my dude, keep hustling
by Bman
Sat May 21, 2022 6:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Doing a Little Kink Night Game; Found the One "Celibate" Girl in the Club

Hello Everyone - My name is Brandon. I want to start by setting my intention for this log: 1) Get feedback and support along my journey . Andy has talked about the lone wolf mentality. Its something I struggle with. Although it has brought me very far in building resilience, self efficiency, goal at...
by colgate
Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's training log - mouse to bulldog - CHUNGUS MODE

IMG_20220621_171935.jpg IMG_20220621_172117__01.jpg 153.6 lbs -> 155.0 lbs Not as big of a jump as I wanted weight-wise, but I also didn't eat for about ~15 hours before I took the pic. I usually just take these progress pics as soon as I wake up, so maybe I had more water weight or lingering food ...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

kAldown log

Interesting. In the book Street Hustle, day game legend Tom Terrero talks about how when one starts approaching regularly, there is a tendency for SOME to have their dark triad traits elevated. That is Narcissism, Machiavellianism, and Psychopathy. In someone who las latent dark triad traits, the ga...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

kAldown log

Yeah, this is very interesting. Sounds like some women are crazy into you, from the story of a chick crying, commanding a chick who is supposed to be married (lol). I respect that you also acknowledge you have dark triad traits. I see some good self-awareness here. That's pleasant to see. Women do r...
by Drama
Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Drama's progress log

Had a bad experience last night, basically reverted to my blue pill self in a number of ways and not proud of it. Brief context: Met an 8/10 through cold approach (probably 9 on a good day), she's very aligned with what I want for a LTR/family but is 35, I'm 30 First date cocktail bar - made out, es...
by Drama
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Drama's progress log

UPDATE - Long post I haven't posted on here in a week cause of what's happened. I met up with the hot gym girl again, the one I've posted about... Told her I wanted to try a relationship. A few nights later she came round and blew me, I ate her out... but we didn't have sex. That was Tuesday. Thursd...
by colgate
Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

kAldown log

Week not end but I've got like 7 numbers. No one replied. Called them. Wrote through whatsup. Nothing haha based on the one text convo you sent, it seems overbearing for what was probably a simple cold approach many guys on the forum have been using tips from this guide to get started with decent t...
by colgate
Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's training log - mouse to bulldog - pre-photoshoot cut

So I'm t minus 11 hours from my photoshoot with MILFandCookies , and 20+ hours into my no water, no carb day. the no water day was completely fine until I hopped on the plane to austin. knocked out the entire flight and then suddenly i was in hunt to kill mode. tossed and turned in bed for like 2 ho...
by pancakemouse
Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (STOOD UP ON DATE)

(1) Cold Approach: 15 Girls (FAIL, went 0/6 in 1hr40 mins, began to rain and I went home) ... Approaches were all instant rejections, couldn't get past hi, apart from one girl who let me speak but was very unreceptive and pissed. Looking forward to hearing your audio of these approaches, even if it...
by Radical
Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Date Night & Grinding)

Agree with Holden this stuff happens. Focus on what you can control This is the new world of struggles compared to yourself of last year 'mo money mo problems' You went to being completely invisible and unsuccessful with women to being able to get them Now you have to learn to deal with losing women...