Search found 14 matches

Return

by Fuckboy Aspirant
Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

kAldown log

Sup bro, I feel you on that, if I don't sleep well my day will suck and I get very anxious as well.

I hate those reactions (girls thinking I'll rob them or simply ignoring) but it's part of the game. Keep going bro.
by Fuckboy Aspirant
Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do Any Of You Want To Get Off The Ride? (Feeling Lonely)

Sup bro, props to you for sharing such a personal thing with us all. Honestly I don't think there's anything wrong with you for thinking or feeling this way. I believe this fuckboy lifestyle isn't for everybody and surely isn't meant to be lived forever, at least for most people. Sure, there are guy...
by Fuckboy Aspirant
Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mimbe Progress Log - Tinder Lay Report

There you go, congratz on the new lay homie

there's no bs: you put in the work, the results come. Keep on rocking, this is your deserved prize. 8-)
by Fuckboy Aspirant
Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

Bro you had me dying with the security guy thing haha, hang in there, you doing great
by Fuckboy Aspirant
Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mimbe Progress Log - Failed Tinder Lay

bro that 3 hours sleep routine is taking it's toll on you for sure. Take a day or two to rest properly and get back on track to fuck these hoes haha :) 8-)
by Fuckboy Aspirant
Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Fuckboy Aspirant
Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

40 approaches with wing, talked to 2 influencers, missed opportunities, brutal glimpses of red pill awareness

How many approaches have you done so far? I understand your concern and I sympathize with it. I guess it really comes down to how you feel about it. For me, not being able to talk to girls was really frustrating. This is a frustration that really built up over time and culminated in my approach jour...
by Fuckboy Aspirant
Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dealing with "rejection"

Hello mate, how is it going? I just saw your other thread on your cold approach stats and I think this is all very common in the beginning of one's journey doing cold approach. I am, by no means an advanced practitioner but I've learned a thing or two in the past year. First things first, there's no...
by Fuckboy Aspirant
Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

40 approaches with wing, talked to 2 influencers, missed opportunities, brutal glimpses of red pill awareness

All I'm saying is, daygame, doing lots of approaches, etc. doesn't guarantee anything, even if it takes massive amounts of dedication. It doesn't guarantee anything, as long as you stay stuck in your own beliefs. If you want better results, you should rethink your methods after a number of approach...
by Fuckboy Aspirant
Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think one thing is not fear rejection and another one is actively seeking it. Avoiding any kind of rejection is needy, but trying to maximize receptivity is a logical, natural and winning mindset. In what world facing lack of results is a good thing? Maybe in the beginning stages facing that adve...
by Fuckboy Aspirant
Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabo's daily accountability log

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMk10a6AKW4 In the spirit of contradicting everything I said above, let's just reference one of the greatest business mentors ever. So yeah, even the elite guys cold approach, cold call, etc. I think the truth is pretty clear and we all know them. It's mostly a numbers...
by Fuckboy Aspirant
Sun May 14, 2023 8:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mimbe Progress Log - Japan News/Journey To New Photos

Nice to see you're still there bro, can't wait for season 2 in japan haha, keep it up bro! 8-)
by Fuckboy Aspirant
Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate - STOP INSTAPULLING TO UR HOUSE IN JAPAN AAAAAA

Honestly, back in my country we have the same love hotel culture as Japan and since I didn't have a place my only alternative was hotels. I can say I struggled way more than I do now to pull girls. I mean there's not much to say here, that's a clear implication that ''sex is going to happen'' there ...