Search found 255 matches

Return

by Bman
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Quick Tip: Tool to Read Everything Faster

Hello gents. Just dropping by to say if you want to read all this game material (or any ebook ever written) a lot faster, then checkout Speechify. I personally listen to all pods and audiobooks at 3x speed, so this is game changer for anything that only has written versions of it. You can also use i...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset Monday 08/04/2024 Actions (1) Money: -Coaching -Sales (2) Muscles: -Gym -Kcals & Macros (3) Mindset: -NA Others: -Admin: (1) Finalise Mexico, flight booked, get AirBNB w/ september , (2) iPhone repair Notes: Healing work past weeks has been extremely, e...
by colgate
Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - The Last Night w/ Bumble Girl... or is it?

sorry this is completely irrelevant to your log but i laughed too hard at this unfortunate abbreviation of your post
スクリーンショット 2024-03-28 7.48.10.png
by Bman
Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - The Last Night w/ Bumble Girl... or is it?

I'll have a much bigger update for how things went in my last month in ATX and getting ready to start traveling at the end of this week, but I wanted to record this experience because its one of the best I've had. I've had Bumble Girl over a couple more times this month. Last night was her last time...
by pancakemouse
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log. Text game advice

too) ... She agrees to some option. But if she doesn't agree on those 2 options i find myself in a worse situation than if i just asked when are you free Yeah it's a balancing act. I've tested both throughout my career and found that it's very context-dependent. Right now my heuristic is: Younger g...
by Bman
Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Update: Starting Van Life, Seeing the Ex-Wife, Advice on Marriage/ LTRs

Update So I’m officially in Denver. Been here less than a week. I had some troubles with the van and had to get repairs in a city halfway between. Spent a few days there including Easter while I waited for a part to come in. The repair itself only took a day. But she’s running just fine now. Alread...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint! Pre Day 1]

DAY 1 of the 90-Day Sprint! Today's Non-Negotiables: 🌅 Morning Check-in & 🌆 Evening Checkout 📲 Crafting 3 Killer Social Posts 📈 Sales Work 🤝 Networking 💪 Hitting the Gym Notes: I will be doing 10-12hr days. Likely longer some days. Because that is just what I have chosen to do during this 90 day spr...
by hawaii808
Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

White Guy In Hawaii Log

Quick Weekly Update (Week 4) -Took 1500 photos, got 2 good ones, mad props to models and photographers as this shit aint easy. Got familiarized with my gear and, pipeline for photos. -Another 5 day/ 5 day gym week, diet on point, sleep on point. -Started making eye contact and smiling with any women...
by colgate
Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

THE ACCOUNTABILITY THREAD - 🤑 BET ON YOURSELF 🤑

colgate wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:45 am
what: boxing
when: tonight (tuesday 4/23)
bounty: $50 feminist majority
IMG_20240423_212147_573.jpg
done
by Bman
Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Doing a Little Kink Night Game; Found the One "Celibate" Girl in the Club

Did a little kink night game yesterday. Zug gave me a heads up that one of the nightclubs here was having its quarterly kink night. Told me it gets hundreds of people, like Shrine did, and the hot ones come out for this. So figured, why not. Only downside for me is my regular bedtime is between 8-9,...
by colgate
Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

🇯🇵 colgate does the AA program in japan 🇯🇵 - day 14bc: high fives......COMPLETED

day 14b yesterday i got caught up in work meetings and i only had an hour to go out. still, that's plenty of time to do some damage but my accountability goal for this was ill-defined , so i only managed to do 4 surveys and 1 high five. the shapeshifting demon got the best of me day 14c the shapesh...