Search found 254 matches

Return

by Manganiello
Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - April 15 (9)

April 15 (9) 20230415_200546.jpg - Felt sick. - had to take some medicine to get this done. - umm weak ass energy probably. But I got it done. - hit my goal of 25 approaches this week. They aren't very good approaches lol. But I got them in. - AA, not knowing what to do or say is the biggest block ...
by Manganiello
Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - April 13 (5)

April 13 (5) summary 5 approaches 2 total blow offs 2 sort-of blow offs 1 convo I think Korea is a country where how you stop a girl REALLY matters. I knew this going in, but it's quite difficult. Anyway I don't want to analyse it too much. I don't have enough data to make any conclusions. other st...
by ScottyGll
Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

Just a recent update. Started working with Jack Chen. I’m pretty sure he’s a member here on KillYourInnerLoser. He had a good amount of success using andys tinder guide. He just needs to learn how to translate that sexual escalation used on Tinder dates into cold approaches and instant dates. We’re ...
by arcade_fireee
Tue May 16, 2023 9:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

Jack ( OnTheComeUp ) was nice enough to invite me to hang out for part of the weekend as well since I live nearby -- had a great time. I was extremely impressed with Scotty's social freedom. He just doesn't give a fuck. Went up to a cute black chick at the bar who was hanging with a couple dudes and...
by MakingAComeback
Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (BODY PROG UPDATES)

Thanks KINGS! Working hard on my biz, levelling up, getting more clients. I only want 5-8 more clients. Then, IronWIll is FULL. I do my service 1 on 1, intensive. It's fucking awesome and I am LOVING what I do. Motivated as ever, driven as ever. Working hard, being consistent. Onboarded 4 fantastic ...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (RETURN OF MAC DADDY)

Popped a modafinil and had insane focus yesterday, lol. Worked from 6am until midnight. Nuts. Cleared a huge backlog of tasks. Great! Back hustling today. I am pipelining ahead of my NY trip next week. Reset my Tinder and Hinge, and hustling. I am getting some matches, and they're pretty good qualit...
by Wnyhg
Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Boys, feeling real down.

Go ahead and take a look at my avatar. I look like a morbidly obese Ming the merciless. Guess what happens to me on an almost daily basis with woman, work and attempts at integrating into society? I’m either invisible or mocked and scorned and get little respect despite everything. It’s brutal. Ther...
by Manly Cockfellow
Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Boys, feeling real down.

gettingoutofcomfortzone You are not a failure And you never will be as long as you are alive and taking even one step towards any of your goals Lost all hope You're not even as hopeless as you say you are, because no one truly devoid of hope would bother posting on these forums You are not alone I ...
by AskTheDom
Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Boys, feeling real down.

Lost all hope. You can see my post history. I was as ready as I could be. or at least I thought I was. I don't know if I am going to make it. Feel like a loser not only in not achieving my goals, but as a whole boys!! Thoughts of killing myself have started appearing the past several weeks. Every b...
by MakingAComeback
Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Boys, feeling real down.

Lost all hope. You can see my post history. I was as ready as I could be. or at least I thought I was. I don't know if I am going to make it. Feel like a loser not only in not achieving my goals, but as a whole boys!! Thoughts of killing myself have started appearing the past several weeks. Every b...
by Bman
Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - New Photo; Brief Update

Dumb question, do you smile? Or do you like the mean mug/dominant/serious look? Any greater reason or thought put into that or is that just your default? Depends. I used to furrow my brow a lot and can have a pretty mean look. I actively worked on smiling when I started approaching and now I tend t...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (GLL AUDIOS?!)

MAC PHYSIQUE UPDATE: RECOMP WEEK 14 BW: 193.7 (Lets drop this to 185 over the course of a few weeks and see) WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.24.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.24 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.24 (2).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.25.jpeg WhatsApp Im...
by colgate
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's training log - mouse to bulldog

i benched 2 plates (100kg/220lbs) for the first time ever!!!!
by OnTheComeUp
Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

I finished up the group coaching. Here is my post. So what did I achieve from the coaching? -Started taking my life seriously and going down the rabbit hole of self improvement/pickup after reading about for almost 5 years - Getting coaching from good looking losers. I have followed kyil_andy and Ra...
by Bman
Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 99 - Munch starts paying dividends in virgins

Day 99 Actions taken: Affirmations 2nd meditation in the afternoon Call with jmand Reaping what I sow from the munch So there is a girl in my munch who has been multiple times. She's a sweet, seemingly innocent, reformed "good girl" (hello, archetype match) who a virgin with some really kinky fanta...