Search found 37 matches

Return

by caico11
Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my tinder pics

Thanks @Lord Rey and @ytlord . I will take some professional photos till the end of October. Now I will try to improve my style and body as I'm bulking
by caico11
Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

Tomorrow I've to do 7 compliments and 7 asking for numbers. Asking for numbers is always mandatory but compliments can be given in the same interaction. Note: I scheduled a date from a girl I cold approach yesterday. So, I have to do this earlier on. The girl I'd very cute. Probably, she is right be...
by caico11
Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

I Just did the 6 approaches and a lot of funny stuff happened today 1 approach - She was pregnant and she even showed me the belly. We laught and I asked whether her husband was as strong as me. Somewhat it seemed like I would get her number if I tried and the fact that she was pregnant turned me on...
by caico11
Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

Hello there, so did 7 approaches today but got so excited about my date that I forgot some. I will try to remember all 1. Unremarkable approach I just complimented and asked for her number 2. Funny approach at the gym. The girl was pretty hot and I directly asked for her number. Remarkable one becau...
by caico11
Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

I Just did 3 asking for numbers today. Actually, 5 approaches but the girls didnt wait enough for me to ask them for their numbers. 1. Complimented a girl about her tats and had s quick convo for a couple of minutes. Her bf came and was right behind me and I noticed with my rear view but continued t...
by caico11
Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log - had a vision

Hello, guys, today I'd some doubts about somethings that even with positivity affected my overralll performance at the beginning. I think algo that positivity is not the right word to describe how I am feeling this past week about approaching and getting women. After hearing Andy's podcast, I had a ...
by caico11
Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

Hello, Just did 9 approaches today. Note: the girl I got her whatapp from yesterday said it was too cliché to ask about her own hobbies. So I did the most responsible thing a guy can do and deleted her number. 1. First approach ask a girl from my gym to give me her number and she said "maybe". So, I...
by caico11
Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

I did the ten approaches today. I don't remember it all but I will try my best to put all in here. Note: before I joined kyl I really was struggling with the approaches and even to do one approach started to take a good time and long laps around the mall. The reality is that I am actually serious no...
by caico11
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

Hello, guys, just did my 11 approaches today. Tomorrow I am going to do 15 1. Cute girl. I complimented her and got her instagram and she followed me back to later say she has bf 2. Thick cute girl. She said she was married 3. Cute girl shopping clothes. Rejected 4. Girl waiting with her dog. Reject...
by caico11
Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

Hello, guys I forgot to report the 15 approaches but I did it. Weekend I had to go to the countryside to visit my father and only did a small set of approaches there. Today, I did five in my college and got 3/5 numbers and one seem responsive. Tried to scheduled a date again from a girl I cold appro...
by caico11
Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

Hello, guys. I don't even remember how many approaches I did yesterday I will remark some good stuff that happened though 1. Approached a girl that was with her friend and the guy cockblocked me. Very funny to see how almost all guys choose this route of friendship as a "free attention" whore that p...
by caico11
Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

colgate I got a date tomorrow with a girl I met two weeks ago. The other ones went cold or just aren't sure enough yet. It seems I will be meeting 3 girls in a few days though. Guys, I am not even counting my approaches anymore. I know I did only four inside my campus and it is something I will wor...
by caico11
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

Hello guys Got ghosted today but did 8 approaches 5 inside college- where I could have done way more 3 at the mall - but I wasn't feeling it I figured my goals changed for a bit and it hindered my progress as I wasn't trying to perform but to get numbers and get some action. Though it would really b...
by caico11
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

Hello guys. Just did my 15 approaches yesterday. I will only say about the most comical ones as Mimbe393939 suggested. 1. I asked for the girls instagram and put it on the dial so she can put her number in. So funny because I explained to her how instagram search engine is done by numbers. 2. Approa...
by caico11
Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

Today I have to ask for 3 insta dates. I am doing this with Fuckboy Aspirant and we will be performing this every weekend and add one until it get to 10 insta dates asked. Game plan: 1. Compliment 2. Name 3. Ask her what she is doing(logistics) 4. Tell her what you are doing( it will be the location...