Search found 16 matches

Return

by SpicyBoi
Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

caico11 Good work man. Here’s something you can try… when you next introduce yourself and shake her hand, try holding her hand until she takes it back. This changes everything. Girls that give you a number after are in my experience much less likely to flake (they’ll know what the deal is, and actu...
by colgate
Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

caico11 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:55 am
Got rejected in front of security and he laught at me. I proceeded to show him all the dates I got scheduled for this week and his face everything I needed to know. "He didn't get laid"
lmaoooooooooooooooo you're a savage

can't wait to hear your date reports soon
by Fuckboy Aspirant
Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

Bro you had me dying with the security guy thing haha, hang in there, you doing great
by Sonofagun
Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cold approaching and getting almost no numbers

Hello, guys, I will post a log starting today. My approach anxiety program is based on doing sets of asking a girl for her number. When I started I just used compliments(usually I compliment her hair or tattoos), volunteer my name and go directly to a handshake and then i ask for her number. I talk...
by Mimbe393939
Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

2. Approach one girl that was with her coworker. He asked me if I wanted any help and I laught and left the interaction 3. Approached a girl that said she is married. And I said to her :" how am I supposed to know that" as she seemed disgusted. These are the kind of interactions KYIL needs lmao, I ...
by colgate
Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jhoe's log

caico11 wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:16 pm
One girl I was having a pretty decent convo said we should be friends and I screened her out of my life.
lmao fucking savage

btw it hasn't been that clear or maybe i missed it but how have your dates been going? any pulls or lays lately?
by Fuckboy Aspirant
Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Sisyphus
Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabo's daily accountability log

2 approaches. 1 on bus. 1 "difficult", I was just getting out of my car and I saw this girl in gym outfit, went out of my car and approached her out of nowhere. Got her facebook. Went to fancy restaurant and spent $30 in order to condition myself to high status environments and force myself to make ...
by Sisyphus
Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Feb 26th

Did 4 approaches. 2 married 2 underage.

I had like 3 or 4 opportunities of doing difficult approaches. Girls with moms, married women with a baby.

I need to expand my comfort zone!!!!!

Amigo, no estas comiendo el suficiente dolor!!!
by Fuckboy Aspirant
Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qMk10a6AKW4 In the spirit of contradicting everything I said above, let's just reference one of the greatest business mentors ever. So yeah, even the elite guys cold approach, cold call, etc. I think the truth is pretty clear and we all know them. It's mostly a numbers...
by Sisyphus
Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

40 approaches with wing, talked to 2 influencers, missed opportunities, brutal glimpses of red pill awareness

That's a regular ratio, but also you just don't have enough data. Yeah, 800 is a lot for most guys but on a macro you have to understand it's not "ok I'll hit on 800 chicks and I'm garanteed to bang 2. Yes and no, you can go through a dry spell of 1000, god even 2000 if unlucky and get 0. Then foll...
by MILFandCookies
Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Advice on cameras for tinder

For a good camera you're going to have to shell out some cash. GoPros are good for fast-moving action shots. They suck balls at taking photos. Significantly worse than your phone. Either save up, or put it on credit. I suggest Andy's upper-level bundle (the Canon one). I started out with that and us...
by MILFandCookies
Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How'd you get your profile avatar? It's pretty solid, looks taken with a professional camera. Did you hire someone?
by Vamos
Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How about a second hand Sony A6000 + the 50 mm F1,8 OSS or 35mm 1.8 oss? That cam got good reviews in terms of price-performance some years ago.
What do you say @MILFandCookies ?
by MILFandCookies
Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How about a second hand Sony A6000 + the 50 mm F1,8 OSS or 35mm 1.8 oss? That cam got good reviews in terms of price-performance some years ago. What do you say @MILFandCookies ? It's not bad. tl;dr the sensor is smaller which means a 50mm lens will act like a 75mm lens (more thought needed when yo...