Search found 12 matches

Return

by king87
Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, king87 commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
by king87
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New Tinder Profile

[*]
Lostcause wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:11 pm
My favourites are 2 and 3.
How do you retouch your photos? I feel like your face is really smooth at some pics, as if it was overly smoothed in retouching. Maybe it's just me.
by king87
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Creating new Tinder, feedback needed!

Bro
2(muscle) 9(muscle+fun) 25(status)and 30th (animal love) photo amazing
by king87
Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Struggles with More Lockdown Insanity

It was from something Blackdragon said In one of his podcasts he says the person you should love and care for most is 'future you' 5 years from now Its good to be happy in the present but you should always be working to make sure future you is even happier - or something like that Who is Blackdrago...
by king87
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Getting Better (Pick 2 be harsh)

The first one and the winking one. Choose one for your main photo. Then take some more photos showing of more of your personality. Also, man, you you are really good looking. You will slay it online. Cant help but to feel jealous lol. Thanks @Lostcause but don't forget where I came from. I worked M...
by king87
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Bro, it is really insipiring. I am planning to get under eye filler as well. Maybe some filler on my chin too. I ll get tooth whitening but I am not sure about a detailed teeth restructuring like hollywood smile. Do you think prp is effective? I am on Fin for the last 7 years, slowly lost ground but...
by king87
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My COVID-19 Depression, & How I'm Fighting It

I feel you bro. Great article..

But I think good thing about Rock Bottom(i think this period was my rock bottom) is you never stay there.

Hopefully things will get better
by king87
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rationalizing a $1300 Camera

Hey Andy. That is true. I bought my camera last September. I think Full Frame vs Apsc Sensor does not make much difference as long as you use the correct lens. I think the crop factor is around 1.5/1.6, so my 56mm1.4 is equivelant of 85mm f2.1 (I bought a portrait lens because my rationale was to bo...
by king87
Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Slight Edge for overcoming "nice guy" behaviors

That old Models. I remember the times Iwas reading Game/Models/Bang series.

Beautiful times
by king87
Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rationalizing a $1300 Camera

Bro If I were you I would buy a apc mirrorless camera, instead of dslr orfull frame mirrorless.magic is due to the lens so as long as you have a good lens with correct diameter with big aperture(the smaller the f number, bigger the aperture) background blur/bokeh is mostly achieved by aperture size....
by king87
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kira asks for Tinder help

As 1st photo, I would not use any of them.
In my opinion 1st photo should be able to show off every asset you have(status, physique, swag..) and should be a little bit edgy
by king87
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Only 2 matches per day with these Tinder pictures

Dude, most of the advise about fashion here/gll outdated. I dont think your black tshirt is loose. Just a low quality one so it does not fit very well. I would not go tighter than that. If I were you, I would just visit one of the fast fashion brands like hm/zara/mango/tedbaker and buy some fashiona...