Search found 24 matches

Return

by arcade_fireee
Tue May 16, 2023 9:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

Jack ( OnTheComeUp ) was nice enough to invite me to hang out for part of the weekend as well since I live nearby -- had a great time. I was extremely impressed with Scotty's social freedom. He just doesn't give a fuck. Went up to a cute black chick at the bar who was hanging with a couple dudes and...
by arcade_fireee
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

I, arcade_fireee, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. My main goal right now is overcoming "nice guy" behaviors wherein I am overly concerned about what other people think, being very conflict-averse, unassertive, and afraid to polarize people by being the real me. I'm plannin...
by arcade_fireee
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my pics

I like 2, 3, 6, 8, and 9 the most and would probably get rid of the rest (5 pics is really all you need). You're channeling major Kurt Cobain vibes in #3, which is cool. I'd def get rid of #4. #1 is too low-quality of an image imo I would try to get a better shirtless pic (e.g., outside by a pool), ...
by arcade_fireee
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Slight Edge for overcoming "nice guy" behaviors

My problem I'm trying to solve is that I'm a major people-pleaser. That is, when talking to people, I say what I think they wanna hear. When in public, I never do anything that I think someone would find weird, offensive, annoying, etc. If someone seems like they're in a bad mood, I basically walk o...
by arcade_fireee
Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

sundleboro I decided to reprioritize my goals and focus on the ones that will have the biggest positive impact on my life. Being able to do the things in my original post are not nearly as impactful overall as some other things I could be doing. Additionally, I discovered that you'll often end up g...
by arcade_fireee
Sat May 15, 2021 7:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Girls with masks

For what it's worth, I just approached four girls, and the one masked one was super nice. Also, one with AirPods in was super nice (I usually avoid those girls). I don't think I should let those keep me from approaching!
by arcade_fireee
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mouks Tinder improvements

ouli126 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:41 am
She told me that i should make cold read from pictures instead and open with that
You're not going to get laid from a few matches. You're going to get laid once your pics are good enough to get hundreds of matches, and at that point you won't have time for unique openers.
by arcade_fireee
Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Better pictures with worse results?

I largely like your old pics better (from your previous post). Specifically, the first, second, third, and fifth pics from that post (the same ones Rags2Bitches liked). Those were actually pretty solid. For this post: - First pic looks pretty "nice guy" despite the beanie and dog tag. I think Radica...
by arcade_fireee
Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New DSLR -- need Tinder pic feedback

Fill the frame on #1, #2 and #5... Meaning crop them so most of the pixels in the image have you in it. For #1 I wanted the motorcycle visible, but I'll play around with filling the frame more. For #5 if I zoom in too far the skateboard actually gets cut off by the shit Tinder puts at the bottom of...
by arcade_fireee
Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

🚨🚨🚨 NEW PICS ALERT 🚨🚨🚨 Went to the gym at my office on a Saturday night when no one was there and took over 300 photos. Here are the standout ones. Any of these workable? I know the lighting isn't ideal (lots of overhead lighting). These are unedited. Will edit the one I end up choosing to use (if a...
by arcade_fireee
Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kory's Tinder progress log

Tinder success story: I just had the best sex of my life from a first date. The chemistry and emotional connection with this girl was like nothing I've experienced before. We were so fucking into each other. The faces she would make at me....pure primal lust. I came quickly (as I usually do on the f...
by arcade_fireee
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:29 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello Got FaceApp free trial and played around with editing some of my pictures. They def look better, but tbh I'm skeptical that these edits would significantly boost my match rate, but I'd love to be proved wrong. For the brightness, contrast, shadows, etc. I mostly just used their "Auto" f...
by arcade_fireee
Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dude these pics are solid AF. Curious to see how well they do. Thanks bro. I know there's massive room for improvement. Here's my current profile: IMG_2329.jpg Thoughts on this pic selection / order? Which one of these are the weakest links that should be replaced ASAP? Things that could be improve...
by arcade_fireee
Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Screening during cold approach

FWIW in one of the recent More Plates More Dates podcasts with Chris on YouTube (if you haven't watched them, check them out -- they're gold), Chris said that he would use mostly verbal screening if he were approaching these days. Since there's like virtually no competition these days (nobody approa...
by arcade_fireee
Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I just stumbled upon this GLL article where he says the exact same conclusion I came to in my previous post. Don't focus on "trying not to give a fuck what others think" -- just focus on doing the things that fear of others' opinions was preventing you from doing. Take out that middle man. https://w...