Search found 203 matches

Return

by Bman
Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Requested by Zug, Short Primer on Tantra

Short Primer on Tantra Zug - didn't want to derail foducossy42 's log so posting here. If you google Tantra online you're going to wade through a lot of bullshit. At a high level, tantra is culmination of beliefs and practices pulled from several eastern traditions. There are a small sliver of prac...
by Bman
Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Sophomore Review (Every lesson, resource, and accomplishment from Year 2 at KYIL & goals for Year 3)

Year 2: Sophomore Review I know it’s not the end of the year, however, my men’s retreat where I get together with my men’s group in person starts tomorrow and it seemed like the appropriate time to review. To begin, I want to thank every person tagged in this post. Some of you were tagged multiple ...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (KEEP HUSTLING MY DOGS)

So a few months ago you were having regular breakdowns in this thread about how over it was etc. Now you're banging hot girls? How did you make it happen? There must have been a step-change somewhere. Spent a week w/ two of my mentors in NYC, pancakemouse and Dante Wolf. They helped me out a lot, s...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Passion Trumps EVERYTHING)

Hey gents, Apologies for my absence last week. For the past few weeks, since returning from Budapest, I have been called to do a lot of reflection, and my mind has been a very busy place. Deeply, my intuition as a human, has been telling me for some time, Ravi, something is wrong. This has been a th...
by september
Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (I Am Now Ready Talk. I Am A Childhood Trauma Survivor

This is really powerful stuff and I can completely see why Ravi needs to drop everything else in life to focus on this one central issue. I don't think anything else can even come close to the impact that healing this would have. Just reading that post over and over again helped me unlock more of my...
by Radical
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Radical's Hostel Guide

Sup. I’m Radical, and I love travelling and adventure. And also, I love hostels. To me they symbolise freedom from being tied down to one location, to a rent, to a small flat I was sick of seeing, to a stale social circle and to a shitty job I hated. For me they facilitated a host of new experiences...
by AGF
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Radical's Hostel Guide

I have mostly stayed in hostels in Southeast Asia (SEA) and there are some things to consider that I couldn't find in the hostel guide: -) never book the cheapest hostel in SEA. Hostels can be dirtcheap there (like 3-$4 per night) but that's not where the hottest girls will stay. It's worth it to ge...
by Vagabond Troy
Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Hey guys, I'm Troy I, Troy, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. 35. STRAIGHT. WHITE. MALE! Originally from Chicago, currently live in Nashville. I've currently hit most of my game goals. I'm mostly here because I know a couple guys on the forum and figured I could give my inpu...