Search found 203 matches

Return

by chad_chaddington
Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Should I keep my facial hair?

i think you look better in the clean shaved pic. maybe a very short stubble would suit you, but probably not more than a week without shaving. just my opinion
by Dewm
Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Should I keep my facial hair?

I was a very slow gainer in the facial hair department. Hell I still can't grow sideburns to save my life. Over time it will come in easier. I never did any supplements or hair stuff. I would say really commit and give it a solid month of growth then evaluate from there. I know for me if I have to s...
by Toast
Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello Online - 1st Tinder Lay

Very nice my man. Put on a movie, she sat close. I hesitated. Nothing happened. She sat far away. 30 minutes in, I get her to touch my chest, put her hand underneath my shirt. She likes it but pulls away. I don't bother cycling again. 90 minutes in She puts her leg on my leg. She's shaking a bit. I ...
by ouli126
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mouks Tinder improvements

ok ,

i'll prioritize improving my pictures then and stick to the template when i'll get more matches.

Thanks for the suport :)
by Dewm
Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New DSLR -- need Tinder pic feedback

Pics look great! If you get some lights off Amazon I think they're like $75 they dramatically improve the interior shots. Lighting matters a lot. I'm still learning too but I've been having headshots taken for a long time. Outside shots tend to have great light but the rub is that if it's really sun...
by chad_chaddington
Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

the pics of you hiking and skateboarding are great. also i think your new haircut looks fuckin awesome. dont worry, your profile is probably pretty damn good. if you're being forward like you should be, sometimes girls might report you and tinder might lower your visibility for a little bit. keep ta...
by Radical
Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Better pictures with worse results?

Does it take a little while to develop a good eye for these things? Or is it just hard to be objective when criticizing your own photos? Both tbh. The more seasoned of us have seen a metric fuck tonne of forum posted profiles at this point and gotten our own profiles to a point of success - those e...
by Manganiello
Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pic advice: Catalogue shoot

Honestly none of them. You need to look like a fuckboy. The shirts don't fit tight enough and the expressions don't have that confident look. I know you were restricted with what you could do here. Get better pics where you're wearing attire from Radical's style guide. Get more interesting venues fo...
by Aspire2Greatness
Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My first impression is that you definitely need to spice whatever photo you select up in some way. I get that focus was on the clothes, but in my opinion the lighting bad + you look tired and/or or high, no offence! Going forward I'd also recommend you looking into simple grooming: just defining you...
by Aspire2Greatness
Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightened your face, reduced noise Was there a lot of noise in that photo? It used ISO 100 so I thought it shouldn't be noisy (speaking as a photography noob here) Just had a Tinder date flake today, which only means one thing: I'm gonna go out and do a photoshoot; should have some new pics posted ...
by Manganiello
Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ya. I mean you're profile pic is good. Expression could be better. But that can be edited with FaceApp. I just think these clothing shoots just miss the mark. Here's my profile. Keep in mind. + Over 1000 pictures and I'm using only 4. + All of these pictures are heavily edited. My complexion sucks, ...
by Manganiello
Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dude these pics are solid AF.
Curious to see how well they do.

Tho I do think they should be edited to make them 'pop' more. As in better brightness/contrast etc.
by Manganiello
Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've only edited mine in the phone. #4 is weakest - cuz of the expression, setting and lighting. Outfit is good. Fill the frame on #1, #2 and #5... Meaning crop them so most of the pixels in the image have you in it. As far as order. I'd experiment with using #2 as the first. But idk enough to say a...
by Manganiello
Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Download and pay for the premium version of FaceApp experiment with all of the settings on there. Specifically smiles, using the masculine feature on gender. And the presets on impression. Crop them properly. And adjust shadows, highlights, contrast and brightness arcade_fireee I added this comment...
by Aspire2Greatness
Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good stuff! Honored you're using my edited one as your first (I'd probably use your second pic as a first my self though), fingers crossed you'll get some more matches going forward. Also this is very inspiring stuff, honestly. I've been thinking of getting a new DSLR my self, which one are you curr...