Search found 200 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Sun May 01, 2022 12:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (NG Retained - Crisis of Connection Era Is Over)

THE CRISIS OF CONNECTION DRAWS TO A CLOSE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5IvyeAeEOM The kid working 8 days a week SUNDAY: accountability calls 3-4hrs Reflection & self development Had Nerd Girl run over at 10pm Friday, she finished work, went for drinks with her work lot, and wanted some lovin She...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (LAY #5 NERD GIRL WITH STUNNING BODY TOTAL SWEETHEART)

Shit this is the craziest part of my life man For most of my life I was totally unable to do things like this, and always wanted to Just wanted intimacy and connection and never could make it happen You guys know the story. Enough was enough, I came here and went to WAR 1734 posts from he here absol...
by MakingAComeback
Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (LAY #4 CRAZY CHICK LOL))

LAY 5 DONE LOVED THIS ONE Bust 3 big nuts in her, she ripped my damn soul out. Great sex. She was a big time nerd, her first ever Tinder date, she had 1 boyfriend years ago and also slept with her flatmate in Uni. No sex for years, and then she meets me lol. Physically, she has long red hair (I like...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (LAY #3 DONE)

Bros thanks for your support as ever, every week I get more and more motivated to get it and become successful! It is happening and the hard work is paying off. We will get to the moon. The craziest shit is, not one month ago I was stupidly convinced that I couldn't really make this shit work. Then ...
by MakingAComeback
Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LAY 3: Fun chick from Tinder Match with her a few days ago. Banter back and fourth. Tell her I’m not looking for anything serious. She’s game. She’s a short one, 5 ft 5 to my 6 ft 5, bit chunkier than is my preference, but cute. We schedule to meet at my local wine bar. She’s there bang on time. Run...
by MakingAComeback
Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

She came a lot, like 4 times, pulsating all over like crazy. Fingers and tongue.

I had ED tho! I get it sometimes lol.

She is dying to come back for some more work. I'll let her drop by at some stage.

MAC
by TimmyTurner
Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (0/10 Cold Approach - Back GRINDIN)

Date confirmed for tonight. Screened hard, she passed it all. Called her sexy a couple times and told her I'm not looking for anything serious. She's coming to see me at the wine bar after work. Let's solve her puzzle, figure out a way to get her to mine, and handle biz. MAC If you have sex again, ...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (2nd Lay - Hottie from Tinder)

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 22 WED 20/04/2022 CRAZY MOTIVATED TO FUCKIN RIP THIS SHIT UP Thank you to my tribe and mentor above for the love you fuckers got me here and we are gonna do some crazy shit in this life, we win together, 5 years we will be sitting at the winner’s table together turst me you ...
by MakingAComeback
Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hahaaaaaa part of this you boys don't see is Tim is in the room next to me texting me to get out the living room and escalate looooooool

GOT LAID AGAIN

Really fun chick from Tinder

Was a vibe. We did all sorts. She left 2hrs ago to get the train to her job.

You knew it was coming.

MAC
by MakingAComeback
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (0/10 Cold Approach - Back GRINDIN)

Date confirmed for tonight.

Screened hard, she passed it all. Called her sexy a couple times and told her I'm not looking for anything serious.

She's coming to see me at the wine bar after work.

Let's solve her puzzle, figure out a way to get her to mine, and handle biz.

MAC
by Heisenberg
Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (2nd Lay - Hottie from Tinder)

MakingAComeback Awesome report! Enjoyed reading this and seeing how your immense efforts are paying off. There will be many more like this! You fucked all night, so there is a good chance that you can retain this girl. While being honest about only looking for something casual is ok, don't be too m...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I then drop some dumb line about how I’m a strong man and she’s got a feminine energy. She fucking clams up and says “WAIT, that sounds sexist, tell me what you mean by that” She is dead ass serious and I am about to lose her 😂😂😂 What an idiot. Man, that text you initially sent was so bad haha. She...
by Hankins
Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (LAY #5 NERD GIRL WITH STUNNING BODY TOTAL SWEETHEART)

Shit this is the craziest part of my life man For most of my life I was totally unable to do things like this, and always wanted to Just wanted intimacy and connection and never could make it happen You guys know the story. Enough was enough, I came here and went to WAR 1734 posts from he here abso...
by SIGMA_1234
Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Slight Edge for overcoming "nice guy" behaviors

Still working on it. But my plan is to definitely to: -) fix my fashion sense. Look better, because all my clothes used to reek of "good boy" vibes. -) work on what I want. See my Side Hustle to Digital Nomad Log . The moment I get results from this (I pray to God I get it sooner than later), I expe...