Search found 5 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (ALL IN Biz & Body ~ Interview w/ PassionUnchained)

CHECK IN FROM THE GOD FATHER OF GRINDING I FUCKING TRAINED TWICEE YESTERDAY ON CHRISTMAS EYE SAT DOWN TODAY WITH MY FAMILY CELEBRATED CHRISTMAS, NO CARBS, JUST PROTEIN AND FAT, STAYED KETO BROTHERS!!!!!!!!! BLASTED HUSTLE ON MY BIZ, READ BOOKS, STUDIED GREATNESS, WENT FOR A 2HR WALK AND LISTENED TO ...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (NEW YEAR: LETS FUCKING WIN)

A special day for me. I am now a moderator on the forum that saved my life. It is a surreal feeling, I am stunned, and I have broke down and cried about this. Look how far I have come. I am going to the damn moon, and I am taking EVERYONE with me. Thank you all for helping me become a better man. I ...
by colgate
Sun May 07, 2023 12:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate - 早速ナンパに没頭!studying for my B.S. (brown shogun) in japanese nampa

Hey Colgate! Which book are your japan game exercises from? https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36368262-japan-game---the-fine-art-of-nanpa good resource because even if you want to arrogantly avoid english, it's rare to find anything of quality specifically for foreigners looking to break into the...
by Jamgoth
Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jamgoth's New Progress log - actually striking up the balls to talk to women

eyowhatup wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:01 pm
Bro we can see her name in the pictures. Remove them, and add them again after you have blurred her name. You risk doxxing yourself and you already have doxxed her.
I didn't think of that. I've removed the pics