Search found 15 matches

Return

by gettingoutofcomfortzone
Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Boys, feeling real down.

Hey, AM still here.. that is a big win, right? :D The difference between reading about feeling depressed and going through it in real life is not the same. It never is. But, it still felt very comforting to read your messages. 1. I will reach out to someone. 2. I will lift some heavy weights today. ...
Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ash's log - 130 days to be the new me.

Week 35: Complete 5 day gym cycle by Wednesday. Lose anywhere between 0.7-1.4 Kilograms Body weight by Sunday. Semen retention till Sunday. Practice drums 3 days (30-45 minutes) by Sunday. Upload weekly pic for Socials. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Goal...
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello guys, Sorry I was AWOL on the forums for sometime. Sorry to especially, colgate Manganiello I look like I had deserted after joining voluntarily.. It was not my intention. I had a very taxing encounter with my parents that I will share sometime in the future. It triggered my insecurities that ...
Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

your body can build lean muscle mass while in a caloric deficit ( assuming your % BF is over 15%+- range) Hey, this is new to me . It adds a new perspective to my weight loss journey. In the past, I had lost 25 kilos by being only on a calorie deficit and "once a week" cardio. But, I gained 10 kilo...
Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Week 34 lookback: Complete 5 day gym cycle by Thursday - Done. Lose anywhere between 0.7-1.4 Kilograms Body weight by Sunday - Done (0.8 KG) Semen retention till Sunday - Done (Managed to hold on). Practice drums 3 days (30-45 minutes) by Sunday - Fail (managed only 30 mins). Upload weekly pic for ...
Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Time to work sir. If you go hard, and remain consistent, you will suceed. Yes, Isn't that THE TRUTH ? My problem until now has been the lack of consistency. I kept reading theories but failed to materialize them. That behaviour stops now. Thanks for taking the time to motivate me. I skimmed through...
Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Training log - 15 KGs to freedom.

Hello there, As suggested by colgate , I am starting a new log to check in on my weekly work outs. My inconsistencies over the past were due to no understanding of how to progressive overload and not attacking the correct muscle groups. I did previously 5X5 and nSuns programs but failed to see it th...
Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:49 pm
You need to log your calories dude.
Here they come.

Today's calorie intake:
Bfast - 480 cals
Lunch - 485 cals
Snacks - 295 cals
Dinner - 400 cals
Total: 1660 cals.
Will log with split-up macros from tomorrow.
Also, will aim for 1500 cals going forward.
Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:29 pm
post some current shirtless body pics btw
Here they come. Ignore the religious shit.
Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

175 Days Left till 2023.

Day 13: Unluckiest number. but I had a good day. Same goals though. 4 kilos lost so far. need to hit the gym as often as possible. Still doing a lot of sitting on the couch. This forum is for helping people help themselves. think I am worthy of the help in a few weeks. :D 9-12: focused on work. sple...
Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

175 Days Left till 2023.

Day 15: Evrytime I make a little progress, I kill my own momentum. Fckin hell.
ate junk shit. wasted time doing god knows what.
need to rectify in the next 48 hours or else I am toast.

good valuable time lost. 1st thing I am waking up and updating this website. never a minute later.
Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

175 Days Left till 2023.

I fucked up my diet yesterday and therefore have increased my weight back to 78.. I’m not happy about this setback and now I’ve to work twice as hard to get my goal weight. I’m being honest here and I’ll own up to my mistake during the week with a solid deficit day plans.!!(800cals). I know how I ca...
Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

175 Days Left till 2023.

I wil try this from monday. I have to get my docs. ready as well to facilitate this.
Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Non-conformance..!! Tinder log..!!

Hey man, I'm at the same stage as you at the start of getting more ripped and prepping for a photoshoot for my profile. I'm still new to this but your second picture looks like it could really do work. Obviously it's best not to do the smiling pics from the guide and other guys' recommendations but...
Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

175 Days Left till 2023.

I am not comfortable where I am - this is pain but this is proof I am changing. I am worried for my future - it is pain but this is proof I am changing. I loathe being alone - it is pain but this is proof I am changing. Pain is good. I want nothing but pain.[/b] What I have found out is Pain due to...