Search found 167 matches

Return

by kratjeuh
Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

T0NY M0NTANA's cold approach daygame log

You're in very good shape mate - did you do cold approach before you got into that condition? Did you see a change in results from it for the positive? I'm deciding whether to bother gymming consistently to help out with daygame. Improving your looks will always have a beneficial effect in every po...
by kratjeuh
Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hydro's Log

If you want to lose weight and get good with women, your social media algorithm (I count reddit here too) should only contain fitness stuff, PuA advice, some funny humor, ... If it isn't, you are not taking it seriously enough. Block everything that could have a negative effect on reaching your goals.
by kratjeuh
Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Hail Mary text advice?

Your first message sets 90% of the tone of the conversation (Except Bumble because girls open). I've noticed if you can't really vibe instantly, it's very difficult to turn it around. There are exceptions like when a girl is testing you by giving short answers to start, but as a rule of thumb you ne...
by kratjeuh
Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Need Advice for Progressing Dates

It’s gonna be a struggle to get laid without your own place regardless of what you do. I’m in the same situation and you definitely lose out on quite a big margin. Couple solutions: First of all you can’t go from holding hands and a cuddle to asking her to go to a hotel with you. Touch, kiss, grab h...
by kratjeuh
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photo feedback please, new pic

Use charm filter on faceapp. I think it’s already a good picture but lacks some emotion in the eyes.

Yes it’s nice guyish but that isn’t always the worst
by kratjeuh
Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Start of my tinder journey

I added some new photos and edited some of the old ones, the profile im currently rocking is: Already good improvements here. I think they can be better with less shadow on your face and you probably only want 2 photos of you just walking around. Ideally 1 max but looks like you have succes already...
by kratjeuh
Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Profile review

Your bio is the last thing you should worry about, I even think it’s a good one. None of your pics are good which is positive because it means you have a lot of potential if you go out there and get better ones. Check out the tinder guide and tinder profiles here of some guys with amazing profiles a...
by kratjeuh
Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Date, Pull, No Lay with Emotionless 6 Figure OF Girl from Fet

I can't give you advice on any of your questions since you're way more advanced than me, but I can only share my experiences with similar situations. Not a single time where I took a girl back home (or to her place) and she wasn't willing to have sex, has being nice and understanding solidified the ...
by kratjeuh
Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jamgoth's New Progress log - actually striking up the balls to talk to women

No one I know can crack these types of girls, not even the most advanced gamers I know. Only Western society can crack these girls. Quite similar to a lot of Indian girls I've met. They come to Europe to study and are super shy and closed-minded for the first months due to the values they were rais...
by kratjeuh
Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kratjeuh progress log

Currently working on improving my pics for online dating as well as doing self improvement on the side. Current goals to reach this: - Provide 30 min daily to posture excercise, stretching and core/back strenghtening - Chew gum daily - Hit the gym 4x a week hard - Dress good all the time and ask som...
by kratjeuh
Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Returning to online dating after years, match quality down the shitter

Here's some recent DSLR pics that I took, maybe one of them could be a better profile pic. I thought the guitar shot was cool though, maybe not. The guitar pic has really poor lighting and is just inside showing no emotions. For this type of pic you either want it to be an action shot of you perfor...
by kratjeuh
Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder pics

You're a good looking man and you have a good sense of how to dress. With an optimised profile, you could be killing it. The main issue is that your profile gives of too many nice guy vibes. Most of your backgrounds are allright, but not quite ideal yet. For example, I think you look your best on yo...
by kratjeuh
Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder Profile Pics

Hello hello gentlemen. I introduce you my Tinder layout. I'm looking for honest opinions on what is good and what needs to be improved. As a reminder, I'm looking for casual relationships, I wanna find one or more FWB, that's my goal regarding dating. I want to convey a sexual, masculine frame alon...