Search found 264 matches

Return

by MakingAComeback
Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (KEEP GRINDING BROS)

MAC CHECKING IN: I am fucking tired, worked hard all day, I have to go to bed now man. SPENT. Fasted today! Gotta get myself on point, photoshoot on the 24th. High Priority Task done today: -Client work -Client calls -FB post scheduling: Wrote and scheduled 3 FB posts a day (7 days a week) for a wee...
by AskTheDom
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Very low opener rate

Normal rates.

In malta there are a ton of latinas and e.europeans so it skewes the average western %'s
by Holden
Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 120

Also I was kind of turned off if she was going to judge that fast from one text. ... For all I know, I was dodging a bullet. You did dodge a bullet. I tell girls to wear high heels all the time. If they give me attitude like that girl did, I just cancel. Some girls really hate the idea of having to...
by september
Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matt actually created a tinder profile

sorry in advance if any of what I'm about to say is egregiously ignoring established issues/roadblocks that were communicated somewhere in your log. wait actually no I'm not sorry because if you have those you need to put them in your signature or somewhere easily readable cus I aint putting in all ...
by Bman
Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Couple New Photos

Continuing to update the photos on my profiles. I started messaging girls on Hinge again this week and will say that the Jason Momoa ripoff has increased the quality of matches at least +.5 to +1. Also I'm actually getting matches on Bumble with it also. Thats pretty fucking cool. Anyways, here's a ...
by Holden
Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Very low opener rate

Your bio doesn't really give girls anything to go on. You want to add something that adds mystery, when you read it you want to know more. Then they'll ask you about it. "I have the weirdest job ever" "Don't ask me about my useless talent" For a long time I also stole Alex from PWF's bio that said: ...
by MILFandCookies
Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tying Mental Well-being to Looks

I remember when I was in high school, I didn't care that much about my looks. Other things were important to me, such as friends, class, having fun, picking a college, etc. However, now that I'm in college, I literally obsess over my appearance. If I open my front camera and notice the skin on my f...
by Sisyphus
Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gabo's daily accountability log

Over the last few days I approached 3, 0 3 and 1 girls. I have been learning a ton about non verbals and opening. But at the same time I'm using that as an excuse to be a pussy. Being a pussy sucks. But getting rejected because you're autistic sucks even more. But feeling like an entitled lazy bum i...
by pancakemouse
Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pics on holiday, improvement?

Thank you for the responses. Keeping them in mind. I found the pic that will be my main. Suit picture and the photographer killed the edit. I have 2 more shirtless pics which I will add below. One of them is with the photographer who tried to go for a modelesque shot. I think it looks sick but this...
by filbko
Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The suit pic is great, and also the shirtless pics.
by september
Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- airbnb is eye opening on woman attitude

Live is different, the likelihood to find a coach here in Italy is super small, what we do is super niche, normal people consider us strange Daygame is niche and strange everywhere. Not just Italy. Though if anything isn't "natural" daygame more common in Italy? I heard women travelers always get h...
by Bman
Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon Builds - Update: Taking CA Seriously; Sex Parties; Attachment Work, ED, & Hot-Wiring My Brain

Update Girls Politics Girl & Rope Bunny are still regulars, though busy from work and wrapping things up for the end of the year. Last few weeks I’ve been getting one new girl consistently every week from Fet or social circle. Date on Saturday with beautiful 25yo red headed, petite service sub that...
by hush
Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

kratjeuh wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:40 am
I’m only a bit scared that I look different than my other pics. Is that true or am I worrying about nothing?
You don't look different than your other pics

Nice job man
by uniloser20
Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tretinoin: 5 Month Results

Summer of 2022, my skin condition gradually got worse. I didn't think much of it at first until I opened my front camera in class one day and realized it had gotten bad. 8BFD1D41-3EF7-4192-B629-67BF4228DEC0.jpeg I'm 20 years old, and have been facing skin issues since the age of 12. I completed a ro...
by MILFandCookies
Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

need help narrowing to 5-6 photos

Hello! As I'm going to travel soon - looking to refine my Tinder profile with 5-6 photos, as well as the particular order to select for the following photos. I will be able to make edits on Photoshop/Lightroom, should they be necessary. Thanks in advance! :) I curated these... this one was amazing ...