Search found 66 matches

Return

by klondike
Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Starting A Model Agency - Inviting 10 Models on Holiday

I'm in your target demo--single VHNWI working at the intersection of tech and finance. Every rich person I know right now is bracing for a recession: we are reducing expenditures and moving out of risk assets and into cash reserves to wait for drawdowns. I have misgivings about the timing of your pr...
by klondike
Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Returning to online dating after years, match quality down the shitter

Get new pictures, trim down to 4-6 pictures instead of this clusterfuck. Read the Tinder guide, you’re at a basic enough level that that’s the “correct” advice. Tinder standards have gone up massively in the last 3 years, probably more so the last 5 but I wasn’t active 5 years ago. You need well cu...
by klondike
Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How do you work on one goal at a time, in practice?

I love and implement Warren Buffett's "5/25 rule" as given in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkhtYs22bLI can you talk about how you personally implement this in more detail instead of video dropping us I do the 5/25 exercise habitually. I write out 25 things I want to do with myself, t...
by klondike
Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Which photos to start and how to improve after

If your posture was a bit better -- like how Andrew Tate stands, that dude's subcomms are on point -- you'd pillage many cities with the waterfall pic
by klondike
Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Where should I restart my life?

Since you're remote you can just do 2 weeks in each city and see what you like. Find an AirBNB, find a coworking space for your 9-5 then a list of bars, gyms and places to explore after work.
by klondike
Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder profile pics

It's the market that ultimately decides, but I think some of these are good. First best is 20220926_095528, second is FaceApp_1659271651054. The main thing is to try to exhibit "effortless cool" in everything -- what Italians call 'sprezzatura'. It's the polar opposite of 'try-hard'. https://www.gir...
by klondike
Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for Feedback and Advice on Photos/Looks

I agree on the sentence but disagree with the message. I'm not the best looking guy on the apps (and doing market research there are guys better looking, fit, tall than me) but what I nailed down is my archetype-look. On the dating apps, like mostly things digital, attention and curiosity are what ...
by klondike
Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Evidence that Restarting Account with Same Email --> Ban Across Match Group's apps (Tinder, Hinge, Match, OKCupd)

I started and deleted accounts on Tinder and Hinge with the email: "klondike1@gmail.com" I just tried to sign up for match.com for the first time. When trying to enter "klondike1@gmail.com" I got the following message: "The email address you entered cannot be used to register. Please enter another e...
by klondike
Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NightRoller's Cold Approach Updates

It's not a huge deal and not worth the time to pursue. You can buy a burner phone for $30, make free new email addys, then use Starbucks wi-fi to make new accounts they'd never be able to trace.
by klondike
Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for Feedback and Advice on Photos/Looks

For OP you're fine-looking but the market is tough.

If you're going for a 'raver guy' archetype then you'll need to hit the gym. The guys getting attention in that scene are usually ripped and muscular, then they head to raves and walk around shirtless.
by klondike
Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Am I the only one selling options?

Source: I study finance I write software for these so-called "top hedge funds" and see their positions everyday. No, they are absolute retards, no better than the degens on WallStreetBets. These aren't geniuses, they are frat bros who got their jobs due to nepotism. Most hedgies fail to beat indexe...
by klondike
Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crimson vs. Hopelessness

In addition to joining the rest of the guys here in wishing you well, I want to say you have a very interest ing hand! Very good, sharp lines for someone unpracticed. You should definitely pursue this further.
by klondike
Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate My Tinder Pics

These would kill in 2014, but these days the standards for cameras is far higher. Just get these exact photos with a DSLR and you're good to go.
by klondike
Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Suggestions for OLD photos

The chain and leather jacket shoot doesn't really suit you for the reasons discussed here-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0gkSnwEM5A Accessories like big cuban chains, earrings, etc are predominantly for young men... when older guys try to pull it off, it ironically signals low status. To best co...
by klondike
Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

90 DAY OF FOCUS – NOOTROPICS / MODAFINIL?

Not a nootropic, but I strongly recommend trying this writing exercise. I do it every month and find it amplifies my focus greatly.