Search found 113 matches

Return

by tommygun95
Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Starting A Model Agency - Inviting 10 Models on Holiday

I'm in your target demo--single VHNWI working at the intersection of tech and finance. Every rich person I know right now is bracing for a recession: we are reducing expenditures and moving out of risk assets and into cash reserves to wait for drawdowns. I have misgivings about the timing of your p...
by ytlord
Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Returning to online dating after years, match quality down the shitter

I'm not very photogenic No, you just need to take ~1000 pictures before you get one that looks natural and good. Being “photogenic” is just a question of improving that ratio. I don’t wanna come across as a dick, but you have quite a bit of work ahead of you. I feel like I suck at hair advice, so I...
by Manly Cockfellow
Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crimson vs. Hopelessness - Figuring out why I feel like I don’t deserve to get laid

Crimson, you're right to identify your belief of "I don't deserve girls" as the thing that's holding you back, but let me tell you the way I see you: I truly believe the world will be a better place when you give many, many more women the opportunity to sleep with you . Why? Because you're already g...
by pancakemouse
Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Second Photoshoot. Any feedback? - Getting Laid + Trying to sell a game

Hey guys. I did a second photoshoot yesterday and I'd say I took around 200 photos. Here are the results: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_qd6rB6NOZx5N_jnZkkWsCPdhRsKM6UQ?usp=sharing The lighting is too orange in some but I can edit that. The last 9 photos are my favorite ones. Any potentia...
by pancakemouse
Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just bought 12 month gold, help me be a fuckboy

Upgrade to Tinder Platinum immediately. The guide is out of date, Tinder Gold is worthless anymore. ( KillYourInnerLoser , probably time for an update as guys keep making this mistake; Tinder Gold merely allows you to have unlimited swipes and see who likes you — worthless as you'll encounter those ...
by Radical
Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just bought 12 month gold, help me be a fuckboy

Upgrade to Tinder Platinum immediately. The guide is out of date, Tinder Gold is worthless anymore. (@KillYourInnerLoser, probably time for an update as guys keep making this mistake; Tinder Gold merely allows you to have unlimited swipes and see who likes you — worthless as you'll encounter those ...
by Crimson
Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crimson’s Progress Log

AA Program - Day 4 This is my vlog for the day: https://streamable.com/mrz68n (Don’t mind the background lol, I was in the basement) Took me 18 min. to do the 5 girls. Humbling, I thought it would be easy. There’s actually an old log from me (https://killyourinnerloser.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=19...
by Aku
Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Advice for a noob on 5th date

Hey dude first of all just wanted to say that those are some juicy forearms you have, Good work on taking action. I'm gonna be honest in your case the logistics are shit. You need to fix that shit ASAP. Maybe speak with your relatives and try to have the place to yourself for a few hours or somethin...
by Lord Rey
Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by ImChuckBass
Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by AskTheDom
Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Which photos to start and how to improve after

Have a look at this because I see this area of struggle, face expressions
by Mr Privacy
Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Crisis_Overcomer
Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Am I the only one selling options?

klondike wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:32 am
I am mostly in O&G and coal
Good call, I expect coal to do well thanks to the Inflation "Reduction" Act and the clean energy component.
by AskTheDom
Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kickstarting fat loss

So fat loss is both easy and hard at the same time. You need to get rid of that "loose fat" quickly mentality, you got there with time and only with time, lifestyle adjustments and smart decisions you will get in great shape. I'm not a medic but I'm pretty sure every professional would disagree with...
by CainGettingLaid
Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1 year after AA review (Part 1/2): Skyrocketing lay count and increasingly player-style lays

1 year after AA review (Part 1/2): Skyrocketing lay count and increasingly player-style lays I finished the AA program about a year ago. For all those considering to do the program, I am typing up this post to tell you that it is worth it. I’m splitting this post up into two posts because it’s quit...