Search found 914 matches

Return

by Manganiello
Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manganiello - April 13 (5)

April 13 (5) summary 5 approaches 2 total blow offs 2 sort-of blow offs 1 convo I think Korea is a country where how you stop a girl REALLY matters. I knew this going in, but it's quite difficult. Anyway I don't want to analyse it too much. I don't have enough data to make any conclusions. other st...
by ScottyGll
Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

Just a recent update. Started working with Jack Chen. I’m pretty sure he’s a member here on KillYourInnerLoser. He had a good amount of success using andys tinder guide. He just needs to learn how to translate that sexual escalation used on Tinder dates into cold approaches and instant dates. We’re ...
by Paid Renegade
Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Paid Renegade's Log

End of week update 4/9- Physique: Unfortunately have developed some sort of (seemingly) mild injury in my right shoulder which limited my ability to work out this week, especially with chin ups and back work. Likely rotator cuff related but not sure. Since I’m limited in my lifting at the moment I’m...
by Sewerdog
Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sewerdog's log

Where's ma fuckin DOG at? Hey MAC thanks for checking in! I'm in the coaching group right now so have been posting in there. I'm in the process of moving to a big city (Nottingham) right now and I can also do cold approach so its been a blast. Also getting some photos done with Joe from dating unch...
by Thrice
Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- airbnb is eye opening on woman attitude

took new pictures, felt awkward as fuck, like the nerd guy trying to look sexy, but still stayed and didn't pussy out
by Brother_Tucker
Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can You Get Erections Without Direct Contact? (Eg, from Kissing)

So there's a great resource called mojo if you want to find some exercises and content to help. For me it gets easier the longer I've been seeing the girl. There really is a connection aspect to it that can be the difference between hard before we are even naked to not feeling it at all. For one thi...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (RETURN OF MAC DADDY)

Morning Checkin

Yesterday was solid!

Very much "back"

Feel so inspired and motivated.

My bro @Paw secured an EPIC win career wise, he's now doing over 10k a month

I will join him there soon also ;-)

I will post tonight with outputs.

-Ravi
by hush
Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pizza delivery is a social job which means you'll easily have stories to tell. People working in the restaurant industry always have stories about their clients, colleagues, boss, staying up late to drink in the bar of a friend of the boss, etc It's a loser thing only if you think of it as a loser t...
by september
Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Live is different, the likelihood to find a coach here in Italy is super small, what we do is super niche, normal people consider us strange Daygame is niche and strange everywhere. Not just Italy. Though if anything isn't "natural" daygame more common in Italy? I heard women travelers always get h...
by Sewerdog
Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New goals

My first payday from my job comes in on Friday so gonna re-join the coaching program. I'll update this log when I've hit my business goals/had big wins and give the blueprint to how I figured it out. I'd like this log to serve as a signpost for people who were like me - virgins living at home. That ...
by Sewerdog
Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sewerdog's log

Saw phd girl last night. My weeks are gonna be work, gym and spending an hour or two on my business stuff during the week. This initial phase is irritating me a bit as its slow to get things off the ground and I only have so much time and energy (and money). I've been feeling very resentful towards ...
by colgate
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's training log - mouse to bulldog

i benched 2 plates (100kg/220lbs) for the first time ever!!!!
by Bman
Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Day 110

Day 110 Actions taken: Affirmations 2nd meditation in the afternoon Got a group together to play volleyball My ankle was feeling 95% yesterday and the sun was beaming, so I got some friends from the munch together to play volleyball. This was seriously the most fun I'd had in a long time. Not think...
by Bman
Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:49 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Manga 🇰🇷: Redpill's Relationship Shortcomings

This might be a can of worms. But why not? I believe that if you want kids, marriage is the best institution to do so. I don't want kids. So what's the value prop for me to give 50% of my empire and get married again? All the benefits of having a long term relationship can happen with out getting m...
by Crimson
Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crimson’s Progress Log - New total karmic debt: 37.000 kp

Jokes (9X)= 380 kp Gym (8x)= 160 kp Played Basketball (2X)= 100 kp Home Workout (3X)= 60 kp Teaching myself CBT= 200 kp Went to therapy= 20 kp Calendar= 50 kp Made a drawing= 20 kp Storywriting= 20 kp Went to Dr= 20 kp Went to the park= 100 kp Forum contributions (15X)= 300 kp Conversation with team...