Search found 14 matches

Return

by Luke95
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Luke, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Got kicked out of mom's house when I was in last year of college. I got a pass but I list it as incomplete on my CV. But no worries because I still got a crappy IT job. Then I realized that I'm 23/24 and very alone with no real acc...
by Luke95
Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LaCroix's log (Physique + dating)

lacroix wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:59 pm
Starts right when my ex and I parted ways and is up until today.
Hahaha, probably the best type of motivation. Do you have any plans on building muscles as well? Anyway, good look, man!
by Luke95
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

Yeah, man I just opened up your selfie picture from that GLL thread and I can see a real difference. You look more masculine here.
by Luke95
Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Luke95
Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Luke95
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Luke95
Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Need an honest review. Are women lying to me?

Rustrike wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:51 pm
Women say I'm attractive IRL.
You're very good looking. You also live in London. You're going to kill it. I'm kinda jealous ngl

Your main goal is to become an entrepreneur? I hope you start a log.
by Luke95
Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Need an honest review. Are women lying to me?

Hmm, it still seems to me that bigger cities are better. Maybe because in Ireland I have the best time - by far - in Dublin.

Oh, I mean progress logs like the one Sigma and AGF have.
by Luke95
Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by Luke95
Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sharing a very, very unknown and underrated spot with you guys:

Hahaha, this reminds me when in college one guy told me the he joined a "Health and Nutrition" society. At first he was talking about how much he learned and I was like wtf you're such a nerd. Then he's like "You know, Luke, there are almost no guys there :D" and I'm like "Ah you dirty dog!" He even...
by Luke95
Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Syd’s Log

Solid progress, man!

I don't have much else to add :) I think one month might be too short to form a habit, but that's just my opinion ofc.
by Luke95
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MattsCrib doesn't want to hide himself

Not gonna lie, you look really good with that hair. I'm guessing you add some product? I'd like to steal this hairstyle :P Edit: I wouldn't recommend going for longer hair though. I think you're gonna look a bit hipster-ish then and you will have to maintain it all the time. Though btw I know fuck a...
by Luke95
Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's log - WEEK 22 FAT LOSS/TRAINING RESULTS, PHOTOS AND OVERALL ACCOMPLISHEMENTS

Hey, man, so I don't quite understand what your routine is? It seems like you do a lot of running but there's also a video of you benching. Sorry, just started reading this journey.