Search found 36 matches

Return

by InsaneAndHappyWithIt
Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to Fall In Love With the Process of Working Out

Here's a habit builder that'll increase your motivation to exercise: after you've done your workout, observe mindfully how you feel and behave, as well as how others perceive you. I become more spontaneous, funny and mindful When you're aware of positive aspects it'll save in your mind and feel like...
by tenzinf92
Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I am Fuckin ANGRY

How the hell do you like a girl every WEEK? Every Girl is like a new Present Box. and i like to open them. Its interesting and fun. -didnt found a Girl yet for longer stuff I mean how can you be attracted to so many girls :D I find a girl decently attractive maybe twice a year and I "like-like" a g...
by Mav
Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tell us YOUR recommendations.

Just got done listening to both Rogan/Goggins podcasts a few times, as well as Can't Hurt Me Audiobook. The audiobook is really good. He came from nothing and did the seemingly impossible, even with two heart surgeries. While I couldn't relate with a lot of the stuff in it (ex. his military career, ...
by SIGMA_1234
Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Mav
Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

8/16 - Off Day Treadmill - 90 Mins - 6.2 Miles - 3i Calories - 2,250 Had a few too many protein bars today, so I punished myself on the treadmill. First 60 mins was HIIT and hit 4.2 Miles. Then walked an additional 30 mins at 3i - 3.7s. Going on date tomorrow but have a feeling she may not look like...
by Wifty
Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

It's all about the fire in the eyes.
I'm serious.

Focus on getting laid, even with girls you think are below average. It Will show you that you can be enough for some girls, and you'll feel better about it

And then you'll want more and you Will get more.

It's all in your mind, really.
by dashedhopes
Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Epiphany? Maslow Hierarchy of Needs (my thoughts) Tristan

Big update. Just got put onto the front page of the new Gorilla Mind supplement site. 5AOFik712K.png Pretty big step. Mind you, it's not the best picture of me, but this was the one that was requested cause most fighters contrary to popular belief aren't 6% bodyfat all the time. Something besides a ...
by Mav
Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

It was pretty good, we (2nd date) went out for drinks and ended up getting some food. At the restaurant for about two hours, walked her to her car, talked some more, hugged/kissed her goodbye. Nothing crazy, she's much more conservative type and wants to take it slower, which I'm cool with. She cont...
by Mav
Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

9/2 - Skipped Walk - 40 Mins Ended up skipping gym. Forgot to bring my water bottle and none available at gym. Just went for a walk instead. Ate way too much and didn't even track, so I'm going to have to make up for that. Back at gym for treadmill, back, shoulders in a few hours. Pic of me at gym t...
by SIGMA_1234
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by Wifty
Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Red flags I've seen? How do I disengage

If you had other girls waiting for you to fuck them you wouldn't even wonder about what to do with her.
by Mav
Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

One small update for anyone interested in hair regimens. After a few months of applying minoxidil foam (approximately 7-8 ml liquid once a day), with RU mixed in, I'm noticing little to no hair fall. I'm guessing it's the RU's anti androgen effects. To put it into context, I used to notice anywhere ...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Deriving Happiness from Women

The solution is simple, but not easy. You need to work on a project that's so interesting to you that it won't matter if the girl flakes. This is hard since you still have a job (I think the best types of projects for this are business related) Personally the times I didn't care whether a hot girl w...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Need an honest review. Are women lying to me?

I genuinely think that the grading system was devised by dating dorks to sell expensive coaching to normal dorks. For me, the best system is the boner test. As long as you'd have sex with her, it doesn't matter if she's a -10 in the eyes of others. You're still having sex with a girl you like, while...
by creepo
Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Whatever It Takes...

Made 4 approaches today 1 number, also 1 approach was in front of 6 people i was really sweaty after that because of nervousness, anyway it was a pretty good day.