Search found 7 matches

Return

by Mitos
Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hey Guys I, Björn, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. About me: 30 years old I found the GLL Forum almost 10 Years ago. Startet my self improvement journey. I struggled with a lot of anxiety to the point where I could not leave the house without a panic attack. So I can relat...
by Mitos
Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mitos Goals

20.10.2022 (1) Business: We talked to some potential new clients. We found a way to do cold acquisition with instagram and LinkedIn which is working pretty good. Business itself is pretty stressful because we are in the beginning and have no systems and structure in place. We fix this step by step o...
by Mitos
Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mitos Goals

22.10.2022 - 23.10.2022 (1) Business: Had some client calls. nothing special. (2) Dating: Had a Date in the evening. She was cute and new to my city. I showed her around the city. Did probably a 2h walk and finished at my apartment. We drank some wine, watched a movie, startet kissing and I undresse...
by Mitos
Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mitos Goals

24.10.2022 - 25.10.2022 Yesterday I just did all my daily habits but nothing special. But today I already could see that the philosophy from the Slight Edge works great for me. I did the AA Program a few years ago but struggled with approaching on a regular basis. So I took Andys advice and just imp...
by Mitos
Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mitos Goals

27.10.2022 - 29.10.2022 (1) Business: I deleted my Instagram today. Also deleted Youtube from my phone. I really want to go on a dopamine detox to have more focus. A big part of business success in this day and age ist just the ability to focus. Cal Newport from the book Deep Work calls this the sup...
by Mitos
Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Am I the only one selling options?

TheGreatTurk wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:53 pm
Hey guys, just wondering... Am I the only one selling options?
Hey, I sell options too. I buy quality stocks and also sell options on them. Short Puts, Short Calls, Bull Put Spreads and Bear Call Spreads. Never did a Iron Condor. I keep it pretty basic. I invest about 1-3 hours of time a week.
by Mitos
Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my Tinder Pics

@MILFandCookies thanks for your feedback :)

What do you guys think of this one?