Search found 326 matches

Return

by Crisis_Overcomer
Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

I, Rezahonest commit to taking myself and my goals seriously. Edit/revisited Version : i , rezza , a rapper living in istanbul & recently broke up with my ex of 5 years & gotten into a new relationship with no plan to commit to her & made it clear for her from the beginning , that 5-year relationsh...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tips on 2nd account

Also been pretty busy with just the one account so adding a second account would be something I do when I feel like I'm approaching the top of my game in terms of fitness, life, and pictures. You're taking your middle finger and buttfucking your good-looking self with this mindset. Why not add the ...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (2nd Lay - Hottie from Tinder)

I then drop some dumb line about how I’m a strong man and she’s got a feminine energy. She fucking clams up and says “WAIT, that sounds sexist, tell me what you mean by that” She is dead ass serious and I am about to lose her 😂😂😂 What an idiot. Man, that text you initially sent was so bad haha. She...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Taking girls home but they stop me at making out

I noticed none of them kissed me back that passionately , so idk what that means beyond the obvious (they’re not that turned on) Um, it's not that big of a problem, to be honest. Sex is not a Hollywood movie where everything is structured to look passionate. Kissing with a girl might be lame while ...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Crisis_Overcomer, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Heya fellas, I was active last year in the GLL forums. While reading Andy's log I discovered this forum so I decided to sign up. Not sure if I'll be active both here and there but I shall see. I was gonna take my dating...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Does his First Video Content

Watched 1 second and loved it. What can I say; I missed your Aussie mug. Regarding the transcription, you can check rev.com. I've used them in the past and they're great. You've probably thought about it, but with big topics you can create 2 or more videos. So for this one, you'd give 9 reasons and ...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Wtf hopefully you guys don't cum as fast as you replied.

@Mark heya man, thanks. I missed you guys as well and only wanted to come back when I was 100% serious again

@KillYourInnerLoser <3 Already did
by Crisis_Overcomer
Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Screening for DTF-ness in a socially acceptable way

Just deleted Tinder. Fuck that app man. I downloaded it, and in 2 days I had about 10 "likes," (whatever that yellow crap is when someone swipes right on you) so I was like fuck it, I'll get gold. Got gold, some of the girls were hot, some not. Then I stopped getting matches completely, even after ...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Escapes

I appreciate you trying to help. I think you missed the lockdown + mandatory masks + police/army giving out fines part. Yeah I did and feel like a dick now. I'm sorry. Hadnt realized how crappy the situation is. When you wrote mandatory masks, I thought they'd be as mandatory as here - aka nobody c...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy's Log

What I found funny about COVID in the U.S was something that recently was discussed on Twitter : People were signing up to get tested. However the lines were long, they got bored and went home. The next day, someone called them, saying they tested positive (despite never getting tested) Personally, ...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Youtube Tinder Profile Review

Interested. Will post pics and my profile tomorrow.

Will it help you if I also send pics I like and was thinking of using?
by Crisis_Overcomer
Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Deriving Happiness from Women

The solution is simple, but not easy. You need to work on a project that's so interesting to you that it won't matter if the girl flakes. This is hard since you still have a job (I think the best types of projects for this are business related) Personally the times I didn't care whether a hot girl w...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

TwystNeko's log

But I can't see how that's even gonna help me on a tinder profile. I mean, I can spin it to be funny, but it's not especially sexy or 'manly'. It's cool and all, since I can make just about anything. Including 'dirty' balloons: Professional balloon twister - if you're a good, obedient girl I'll mak...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Andy Starts a Podcast

I want you to join me. Pick a challenge - anything you want to become elite at - and let's do it together. 365 days in a row is like cramming several years-worth of experience into 1 year; by the end of it you'll be truly elite. Some ideas you could pick You have my katana. I shall jerk off once pe...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mav's Log

I appreciate that but I look like total shit (bad genetics) and it's debilitating... how are you supposed to improve this? A haircut and losing 10 more lbs isn't going to cut it... https://youtu.be/emVV0HTjWHg Do you ever, like, smile? I see no sign of a smile or even a smirk. Its like your face is...