Search found 331 matches

Return

by Crisis_Overcomer
Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I get dates, but then I turn them into friendzoning walks

When you meet her, hold eye contact and greet her however people in your country greet each other (I kiss them on the cheeks) Grab her hand, spin her around, and comment something about her height (wow I thought you'd be shorter/taller) or style while smirking Keep holding hands while staying close ...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

+1 for @ThelegendofJ. Did a photoshoot with him this Friday. And I felt like a kid in a candy store looking at the pics he was taking. Received them all yesterday and I now have tons of great pictures I can use for apps and IG.
by Crisis_Overcomer
Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log. Is there someone that could give me personal help?

I can't help but want to say I'm really proud of you. I had my doubts you'd enjoy any type of success but look how far you've come. It's one of the few times I was wrong about someone, and I'm happy about this.
by Crisis_Overcomer
Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New AA Program

Shared in Telegram, this is a new version of the AA program by Vagabond Troy . It was given to colgate so I have no idea what the Japanese in 20 means. Enjoy and stop being app-only pussies (said while doing a 24-hour Hinge boost): 1. prolonged eye contact with 5 people 2. prolonged eye contact + wi...
by Crisis_Overcomer
Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RECRUITING: Accountability group chat

We can keep things here and ban whoever doesn't complete their accountability. Happy to be the one doing the banning.