Search found 883 matches

Return

by september
Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log. Example tinder conversations

tinder is a display of female sexual power, they are living their life while we're chasing like dogs and it's just fueling my incel rage and hatred towards woman YOU are fueling your incel rage and hatred towards women there still seems to be a lack of realization on your end that you are actively ...
by Dewm
Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tips on 2nd account

Do you use tinder gold/premium on both of the accounts then? I guess thats the plan. Pay to play if you're a dude. I think in the younger bracket it's a little cheaper. Also been pretty busy with just the one account so adding a second account would be something I do when I feel like I'm approachin...
by Ed_
Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tips on 2nd account

I'm 33 and I've been following Andy's advice -- Tinder age set to 25 and hidden. Nothing about my age in my profile. I set my search range exclusively to 18 to 23 year-olds. I match with a decent number of girls (my pics still need significant improvement). About half of them ask for my age on Tinde...
by MILFandCookies
Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you apologize after being too sexual?

I apologized to her, it's all good. It was just very brutish and clumsy, but we ended up having a laugh about it. In the end, I'm happy I did it. Now she knows my intentions and the fact that I want her. I'll get another chance for suree A few others helped you out with the original situation. I de...
by Mark
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

@Crisis_Overcomer good to have you back, we all missed you
by Mark
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:50 pm
Wtf hopefully you guys don't cum as fast as you replied.
God dammit
by Radical
Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Where the fuck have you been?!

Welcome back man
by Wifty
Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Screening for DTF-ness in a socially acceptable way

Some people already think you are a creep no matter what you do. The more edgy/polarizing/true and congruent with yourself are, the more people will label you as a creep. It's a fact you have to accept, especially if you want to get laid a lot. You need to check your priorities and What's more impor...
by Homeskills
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey all, I'm Homeskills. Few of you may know me from GLL. At the start of 'rona in the US I took a break from approaching and from the forums. Had no problems staying productive so I just stuck to my new routine. Lately I've been thinking I should join the community again so here I am. Frankly whene...
by Sin Silver
Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Log

Welcome to the second of Silvers Weekly log posts. Second week, and I’ve already broken my goal of always having one out on a Sunday, albeit with good reason. I got a call from my boss on Friday night, asking me to come in over the weekend, so whatever part of my body clock that handles days of the ...
by dashedhopes
Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Youtube Tinder Profile Review (I'll review your photos)

Not sure if any of you would be interested, but my last tinder video on Youtube did pretty decent and I like making those videos. I would normally get these profiles off of reddit's tinder sub reddit but instead of just reviewing some random dudes profile that he might never see or actually use the ...
by Radical
Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Be Wary of Dating Advice on the Internet (especially if they don't show proof)

I think this needs to be reiterated even at a forum level chado If a guy doesnt show his full face in the avatar and hasnt posted pictures on here, then fresh guys shouldnt be taking their feedback to the same degree that they take Andy's or yours. Guys should start listing their laycounts or someth...
by BouffeQ
Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to Fall In Love With the Process of Working Out

I never really fell in love with it, I just kept forcing myself, now it became a habit, kinda like brushing my teeth. I don't enjoy it, but if I don't do it I'd feel like crap.
by MakingAComeback
Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cold. Approach.

MAC THOUGHTS: DO IT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No other option for you champ. I'm locking this thread, because I want you to take action. Next, start yourself a log, and get to work. No more theoretical questions. It's time for you to SUCEED. Start a log, and any future questions, you put them in t...
by dashedhopes
Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tristan's Hustle Thread

First Prank Video - Posted

This is what doing the AA program and having goals will allow you to do.

Enjoy, ehh. ;)