Search found 179 matches

Return

by colgate
Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate's training log - mouse to bulldog

I took a pic on April 21 and showed MakingAComeback , but I forgot to post it here: WhatsApp Image 2022-04-21 at 4.58.50 AM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2022-04-21 at 4.58.50 AM (1).jpeg 144.2 lbs -> 147.8 lbs I haven't seen the scale dip below 146 for a few weeks now so that's a good sign. Hopefully by the ...
by MakingAComeback
Tue May 03, 2022 7:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (NG Retained - Crisis of Connection Era Is Over)

This is one of the most inspirational stories I have read in the long time. Many people, especially in mainstream media, who "made it" are really playing it cool and wont reveal how much work and suffering they put into it. At least thats my perception. I was always a fan of underground hero story ...
by RogerRoger
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Skincare Routine

My skincare routine: * (AM only) Olehenriksen find your balance oil control cleanser * (PM only) glo salicylic acid cleanser * neutrogena alcohol free toner (via cottonball) * (W/Su morning, evening if I forget): REN ready steady glow daily AHA tonic (via cottonball) * Glytone enhance brightening se...
by Readytokillthebeta01
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Taking a break from online dating until things are more stable in the world (Girl ain't meeting up due to Covid?)

Jacobpalmer123 Yea i agree. Some of the guys here are saying the girls are just making excuses but they don't understand that where I live, the news makes it seem like you could die from this thing at any second. It's insane! The girls are all stuck inside so they're more than happy to suck away yo...
by RogerRoger
Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

124 Approaches in One Day (Interview with RogerRoger)

I, RogerRoger, declare that I will approach 100 girls on 12 October 2020. For those of you who weren't on GLL, I tried this back in March in Copenhagen (just before covid) and got to 42 approaches. Maybe I have rose-tinted glasses but looking back I think I definitely physically could have done it b...
by Thebastard
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Do you persist with girls that don't put in effort

If someone clearly isn't interested MOVE ON! Don't persist and sacrifice your dignity for a 0.5% increase in success. It will break you from the inside in the long run. Instead, strengthen yourself and focus on the girls who like you instead.
by RogerRoger
Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

R2s Serious Action Log: 80-100 Hours Work/Week

Tell him he has to do it now - I only did 42 before hit 124. ========= Worked 11 hours 47 minutes today. I finished everything I had to do with one paper (but I need to meet my supervisor on Thursday and convince him it's done / do whatever he orders next) 30 minutes before the end of my scheduled w...
by Toast
Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Toasts Cold Approach Log - Approached at Work >.<

Kind of a click bait title. Very ambiguous haha I've been really lack luster this week since i have gone back to work. The 2 weeks of maximal approach volume with extended times at the golden hours of the day, contrasted with my suboptimal approach hours compiled with working in the evenings, has le...
by RogerRoger
Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

^Definitely true. Worked ~4 hours today. Wow that's not much. Woke up late (since my hockey game was pretty late last night) so I missed my monring work period. Afternoon work period was great, 1 hour short because we had a make up game (hockey) from last season (COVID related). Probably should've j...
by RogerRoger
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

9.75 hours work today. Lot of meeting time today. I did get 3/7 of my results section done which is pretty good. I spent another hour after dinner trying to get internet outside of the office I'm visiting to no avail - and even using my phone hotspot + vpn I couldn't ssh to my desktop, weird. But I'...
by Master
Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Master's log - WEEK 15 FAT LOSS/TRAINING RESULTS & PHOTOS

WEEK 15 FAT LOSS/TRAINING RESULTS & PHOTOS AND OVERALL ACCOMPLISHEMENTS Last Week Starting Weight: 186.4lbs Last Week Ending Weight: 183.8lbs Last Week Average Weight of the week: 187.2lbs # of km ran this week: 30 km/ 18.6miles Best time for 5km run: 25:26 ⇊ ⇊ ⇊ This Week Starting Weight: 182.6lbs...
by Adam
Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photo-Shoot: Rate my Tinder Photos

Hey all. I got a buddy to take some pictures on Sunday to improve my Tinder profile. Pics are at the link below. The first 4 are my Current pics that I've been using for the past year. They're all fairly old. The rest are new ones. I tried to copy some of the pics from the "Tinder Photos and Inspira...
by Sin Silver
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Silver's Slays Approach Anxiety - Day [11] failed.

Soo... Day 11 of the approach anxiety program needs some reflection... I was expecting to smash this one, especially as I did it the year before with no major challenge. I was in a bit of a bad mood when I arrived into town, but no big deal. I had some shopping to do before I started, so I made sure...
by ScottyGll
Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

Hey guys thank you so much Ravi. Hopefully I can help out some guys on here it seems like a very positive atmosphere and place for progress and growth. I’ve had quite an interesting journey and I continue to really maximize this opportunity to help others as well I simultaneously learning and growin...
by RogerRoger
Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yesterday: worked 9.5 hours (+2 hours if you include work dinner). Today: worked 11.5 hours. As usual, lot of meetings the last two days. I had an impromptu dinner with the #1 guy in the broader area of my discipline yesterday night (along with a few other peeps). Honestly I think he's overhype but ...