Search found 63 matches

Return

by wots
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Feng, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously Stats: - 5'10" - Chinese, 1st Gen American - Working towards a BS in Computer Science Short Term Goals: - Get laid, haven't had sex in about 8 months, but honestly not priority number one, just a tick to be checked - Improve my found...
by DNPTHC
Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Screening for DTF-ness in a socially acceptable way

JamalHash123 Fair enough. And thanks. My look just naturally kinda screens girls out. You might not look edgy enough in your photos. You seem to have a chado like look to you. Lean muscular good looking. Hmm yeah I get not wanting to post pictures of yourself. My advice would be to mabye send them ...
by Radical
Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you want you can just avoid screening them on tinder and do it on the dates man You'll get fecked around more potentially but it's only one date at most I dont think you should be so hesitant about using Andy's basic line though. Calling someone sexy is hardly gonna ruin your reputation I dont un...
by DNPTHC
Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@Radical

I’m curious if his career puts him in the public eye.
by Radical
Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When I worked in finance playing around was seen as a good thing lol

You should build reputation independent income on the side
by DNPTHC
Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

T shirt brand recommendations.

Asos fits me best, as they're slim enough in the arms that they make my arms look big. Thanks for reviving this thread. I actually found a super good tshirt site. It’s called jiffyshirts. They are a whole sale site that supplies a lot of the IG dropshipping Tshirt companies like fresh cleans/bylt a...
by SIGMA_1234
Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Difference between Tinder vs Instagram pics?

From what I know, he's into home cleaning, and he runs a coaching business for people who want to do the same.
by Sin Silver
Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Review my old pics

Thanks a lot for your input, especially on the suit. Despite improving my style and fitness a lot recently, it's been a whilst since I have actually taken any good pics. I need to find a way to take some more.
by l0vebone
Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just deleted Tinder. Fuck that app man. I downloaded it, and in 2 days I had about 10 "likes," (whatever that yellow crap is when someone swipes right on you) so I was like fuck it, I'll get gold. Got gold, some of the girls were hot, some not. Then I stopped getting matches completely, even after ...
by DNPTHC
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Only 2 matches per day with these Tinder pictures

You shouldn’t be the only one in your photos. Don’t try to be a model. Are you duck facing in your photos? A good template would be.... A photo of just you A photo of you doing something cool if you have a good physique show it off in this one A photo of you with friends A photos of you with hot gir...
by SIGMA_1234
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

YouTube as a side hustle

JamalHash123 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:44 am
I spend so much time and energy buying/thinking about clothes that it seems like a waste not to try and build a brand/presence off of it.
Well, there you go. Go for it!

I was in a similar position for a year. This forum basically pushed me to start my side hustle, too.
by DNPTHC
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

YouTube as a side hustle

JamalHash123 I did it while in college. It supported me during that time. (I need to get off my ass and start rebuilding it) Just be aware... It will/ may take a while before any decent income starts to come in since you're not selling a service and the market is super saturated.. well, actually yo...
by Wifty
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Girl asked if I had a girlfriend, how should I have respounded?

MattsCrib Getting one itis that soon is the sign you lack options with women and to address that you need to talk to way more girls. https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/fundamentals/fundamentals-for-getting-laid-a-lot-same-night-definition-of-game?format=amp these are the fundamentals to getting ...
by s8onic
Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

25 Asian dude in open relationship

Goals:
- better photos for tinder
- more (quality) lays

simple

I, S8onic, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
by DNPTHC
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Be Wary of Dating Advice on the Internet (especially if they don't show proof)

Sin Silver Not at all... Anyone that I know who has actually gotten laid a lot (30+ girls a year) all have 2 things in common.... Guess what they are.... They all look good They all hit on a lot of girls per week 20+ Just focus on those two things. Everything else falls into place afterwards IMO