Search found 4 matches

Return

by kratjeuh
Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate My Tinder Pics

1 is too far away 2 no fish pics ... ever 3 this could work if you have 5 other amazing pics but better if you were actually playing the guitar at sunset 4 Bro can I steal this one, it's awesome! 5 this looks photoshopped and if it isn't, suits don't fit this background 6 Good one, could be better i...
by klondike
Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate My Tinder Pics

These would kill in 2014, but these days the standards for cameras is far higher. Just get these exact photos with a DSLR and you're good to go.
by MILFandCookies
Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate My Tinder Pics

Hey Guys, I'm looking to improve my photos. Can you give me your feedback? Cheers, Mike Couple things... Portrait orientation. Always. Bumble will accept portrait or landscape. Hinge forces a square aspect ratio. Tinder forces portrait orientation. So get all your photos in portrait orientation and...
by MakingAComeback
Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Perth - Free Tinder/App photo shoot

Sounds awesome Mike, can you let us know a little more about what you have in mind? Are you wanting to shoot for free, no strings at all? Some details would be useful, and we do encourage guys to come together and make the dream happen Not in Perth myself, maybe I'll visit one day, and if that day c...