Search found 13 matches

Return

by PillowDrifter
Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

PillowDrifter's progress log

- Will apply to try LSD therapy, as it is now something you can legally do with the rights prescriptions. Where do you live? I've been wanting to do legit therapy with psychadelics. I hear you, the testimonials are really promising ! Currently living in Switzerland. Apparently its been a time since...
by PillowDrifter
Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not much today apart from applying for jobs and seeing the doctor for some medications.

Also spent my first social night without drinking any alcohol and I have reduced my cigarettes consumption from one packet to three cigarettes.
by PillowDrifter
Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Okay, the first day : Fitness : - Went to the gym and rotated between bench press/Bulgarian split squat/leg press (1/3 from current gym goal). Jobs: - Reached out to some friends currently hunting for jobs for advice and networking. Received nice input about sending okay applications, asking HR for ...
by PillowDrifter
Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heya, I'll keep this section for tracking my progress (I hope I do this correctly), it is not perfect but it will surely get better with posting. Initial situation: 26 and finished graduating, currently living with parents and tindering Longterm goals (1-2 years): - Financial independence from my fa...
by PillowDrifter
Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fitness : - Sadly none today Jobs: -Improve programming skills on leetcode (-Discussed with an informatician about interviews in a bar) Dating: - Took the couple's picture with the friend in benefits for the whole afternoon. Will work on them to make them nice and see with her which ones we want to ...
by PillowDrifter
Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fitness : - Last day being sick Jobs: -Improve programming skills on leetcode -Searched for several jobs -Begin to write a cover letter for one Dating: - Played around with the pictures taken for Feeld, and learned a lot on Gimp. Addictions: -Went back to a video game and 3 cigarettes. I'm not very ...
by PillowDrifter
Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Went on a trip with a girl I met on Tinder (lets call her Math girl) for some Christmas holidays and concerts, gave me some really good reasons to make some money soon. Fitness : - As the fitness center was closed, I have run for 20 minutes around my place. - Integrated a WhatsApp group of joggers t...
by PillowDrifter
Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fitness : - Went to the gym (2/3 from current gym goal). Jobs: - Received a test from a company to complete by the end of this month, I can ask for advice and will with some math friends. - One of my referees warned me about my bad results when I was his student and advised me to write strong cover ...
by PillowDrifter
Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:05 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I stopped writing for a quick trip, it's been a time when I felt I was losing focus on my goals. I went through a short relapse and had a long discussion with my parents about life drive as I feel I lack one. They were very helpful in finding a way to action and I understood that I couldn't find one...
by PillowDrifter
Fri May 05, 2023 8:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jobs and independence: - I went full-in for my first job to the point I didn't get enough sleep for 4 days straights. I will organize my time better to do other things than code - Went to 3 flat visits and postulated. All of them are now taken but I have a list of others for which I have to plan a v...
by PillowDrifter
Fri May 12, 2023 9:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jobs and Independence:
- send three flat application.
- followed some lecture to be better at job

Tinder :
- went to a date, we weren't into each other
- went to a party with a friend, ended up kissing with someone I just met, but we didn't talked to each other after

Mental health:
- meditation
by PillowDrifter
Tue May 09, 2023 10:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Job and independence: - Sent 4 flats application and organized 2 visits this week. - Made some progress with my work and have a regular schedule. I will have more time to organize my goals. Dating: - Tonight date flaked but it's allright, i have prepared some others plans in case. Addiction and ment...
by PillowDrifter
Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dating and sport : - Went to the gym (1/3) for one hour: Lat pulldown, chest pull down, Russian twist, abdominal and Bulgarian split squat - Have a threesome with two girls : We met at a bar near my place and went after a bit. It was super hot and fun! I was impressed by how much the girls were into...