Search found 23 matches

Return

by michaelho068
Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

notAndy's AA Program Log - Day 46. Finished :)

Congrats bro! Finished right before year end
by michaelho068
Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Constant anxiety from AA program

Hey guys, How do I stop feeling anxious 24/7 from GLL's AA program? My problem is that once I committed myself to doing the program, I became anxious all the time. I found out why: It's because the thought of doing those hardcore challenges everyday is just constantly on my mind. In the afternoon I'...
by michaelho068
Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Sup everyone, I, Michael, ommit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I want to be a confident, thick skinned guy. Someone who does whatever he wants - most of the time - without letting other people's opinions affect my decisions. Was an insecure, low self-esteem loser from 13 - 19. N...
by michaelho068
Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Constant anxiety from AA program

I tried doing Day 4 of the AA program last January, and I did it, but I gave up after experiencing the constant anxiety that you just mentioned. GLL has said that people with "moderate to severe" social anxiety should not approach girls until they improve their social anxiety in other situations. M...
by michaelho068
Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Are my photos good enough to get me laid?

OK I just finished reading Andy's guide to tinder and I realize my photos are quite shit.

I will get a camera and take better photos & also improve my fashion over time, but are these photos right now enough to get me laid?
by michaelho068
Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Get pretty(using minoxidil for beard, going to improve my fashion too) Sup Michael I recommend following @Radical's info. He's the defacto style master here. For your first lay you could probably get it now looking how you look physique wise. Wouldn't take you that long assuming you can translate s...
by michaelho068
Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anyone in Los Angeles?

Hey bro,

I’d be down to meet up some time. I am only on Day 5 of the program so let me know if you want to hang out and do some AA days together.

I am in Santa Monica btw.
by michaelho068
Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Committing myself to the AA program

Day 4 diary entry: Walked around Venice beach for 4 hours today. It was Christmas and it was PACKED with people. There were so many hot girls around and I just wanted to do the exercise, but alas, it is hard as fuck as I have not done something like this in a very long time. I walked around a lot, p...
by michaelho068
Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Day 5 The past few days I’ve been a wuss. Some of the girls I talked to looked at me weird when I stopped them in the street and asked them for the time. So I started procrastinating on my AA program. Also I’ve been doing a shit ton of online shopping to improve my edge(clothes, accessories, watch, ...
by michaelho068
Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Day 5 report: Asked 4 girls today for the time. Also made conversation with a lot of people. Cute girl working at the smoothie station in the gym was the most notable - I felt zero social anxiety for once. I want to be amazing at making conversation not just cold approach. Because after approaching ...
by michaelho068
Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Also made conversation with a lot of people. Cute girl working at the smoothie station in the gym was the most notable - I felt zero social anxiety for once. Way to make progress. Keep it up! P.S. got robbed yesterday so I couldn’t complete the program for the night. That's shitty that happened but...
by michaelho068
Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Day 5 report(third attempt) Damn I’m making progress. I’m at the mall right now and I’m still only talking to pretty chicks. I went to Uniqlo and Nike to talk to the pretty staff members there, and I’ve asked 5 girls for the time so far. I’m writing this report right now because Chris(from GLL) says...
by michaelho068
Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:38 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bomber jacket feels small - how does it look?

Manganiello wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:28 pm
Fit is good.
You'll need to wear contacts instead of the glasses tho
Yea I got my prescription done. Just gotta wait for doc to call me back, so I can do a contact lens lesson then Ima be using monthly contact lenses in no time.
by michaelho068
Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Day 6 log: As I write this it is 6:12pm. Some days my social anxiety is bad, some days it’s good. Today it’s one of those bad days and being around people makes me anxious and tense. Doesn’t help that the first conversation I tried to make today, the dude ignored me(he was shadow boxing on the stree...
by michaelho068
Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hawkins Self-Improvement Adventure: My Progress Log

Glad to hear that your parents support you man. Good luck on your journey