Search found 93 matches

Return

by pancakemouse
Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice Log- airbnb is eye opening on woman attitude

Maybe they're tense because they can sense your hatred for women through your body language, eye contact, and tonality.

Pickup isn't just about low bodyfat. Vibe is very important. Until you do the true inner work of healing your brain and loving and accepting women, you will be fighting uphill.
by LostAndFound
Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The picture quality when uploaded to Tinder

I've done some experiments myself, and I found out that uploading PNGs, with the right aspect ratio (4:5) and the highest resolution possible on Android (Can't test iOS) results in the absolute best results. The web seems to compress the color space, making the pictures look gray and washed out. If ...
by pancakemouse
Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Help Nerdy Brown Guy Get More Dates - Rate My Pictures

My god, you're a Chadpreet. 1. Make sure to crop your first photo so that the date isn't visible. Looks like you may have done this. 2. Men holding cats are not viewed as attractive. 3. Replace with B4. 4. Remove. Bad facial expression. 5. Meh. A bit gay. 6. Doesn't add much. Replace 5 or 6 with B2 ...
by AskTheDom
Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gotta say yes, a truckload of potential here i would roll with these 5 ( although I would also add the one where you party with your friends instead of just girls and re shoot a "male" hobby one like lifting or kayaking but with a better facial expression or someone take a shot of you while looking ...
by GentleBlack
Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I would remove B3 with the one of you with your friends in swimsuit. Women often don't like photos of men with only one lady, they won't assume the potential competition (eager to have your minds on it mates). The swimsuit photo show one of your hobbies or at least that you try different things and ...
by MFbag
Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think B2 is a pretty dope picture personally
Jealous of the jawline
by Sincerious
Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking for Feedback and Advice on Photos/Looks

Newbie here but I’d say cut any pics with sunglasses - showing your eyes is important in your dating profile Thanks for the advice and making the first comment man. I can only assume this comment acted as the catalyst for all the other comments. I'm sorry but of all these, maybe #5 is usable Everyt...
by Antonio44
Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Starting Again: GAME - No More Template, No More BS)

. If you use the template, which screens super hard, you will get extremely few leads, if any. I hear what you're saying but don't agree with it all but your opinion is yours. I found the template (assume you mean "hey sexy, i'm looking for something very specific...") to get very poor results. I d...
by pancakemouse
Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I honestly think you look better without a beard - the beard is hiding your jaw. Damn that’s tough to hear, I kinda like having the beard. Reception has been good from girls who’ve seen me without it, but people do often say I have a good jawline so I can see why the clean shaven look could be bett...
by natedawg
Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Dud date - 3 months of bs)

Man, I feel for you dude. This shit touched me. It takes a level of fortitude to keep trucking along even when the road seems completely unclear. Your work ethic is undeniable, and you push with the force of 10,000 men. I can't comment on any specific dating/converting tactics because I'm still gree...
by MakingAComeback
Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AskTheDom: AMA - Game, Self Improvement, BDSM, Sex Positive/Kink, Masculinity (PRINCIPLES FOR SUCCESS W/ WOMEN & LIFE))

You wiill do it too Aku. He has 9 years on you. You'll get there too. NEXT MEMBER Q WAS FROM: natedawg Q1) 1. What are you reading lately and why? Right now, I’m reading the autubiography of Lee Iacocca, the guy who basically saved Chrysler. I’ve been fascinated by these turnaround CEO’s, who pulled...
by Holden
Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AskTheDom: AMA - Game, Self Improvement, BDSM, Sex Positive/Kink, Masculinity (PRINCIPLES FOR SUCCESS W/ WOMEN & LIFE))

The Ross Jeffries/NLP stuff has gotten my interest again after I worked with an NLP-practitioner who gave me loads of free advice. His focus was on business/sales but the same principles apply to women, which is what RJ is all about. The biggest thing RJ has to teach you is the value of talking abou...
by Bman
Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (Slowly back on form....)

Honesty, the idea of being honest and open with women, triggers me immensely. Thanks for checking out the interview and for the feedback! I'm genuinely curious to hear more in depth about how you think honesty should be handled. I would like to add a bit of nuance to the point of honesty and game. ...
by MILFandCookies
Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't have much to add to the feedback others gave but I wanted to come in and say you're a great example for others here to look up to. Obviously photography is a hobby of yours so you've put work into your profile. Over time you can get good photos... good inspiration for people who aren't getti...
by Manly Cockfellow
Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Perfectionism.

Hey sundleboro sounds like you're being held back by two extremely common problems: 1) Unrealistically high expectations for how quickly and dramatically self-improvement will change your life 2) Anxiety that's been magnified by avoidance Luckily, there are effective solutions to both of these probl...