Search found 7 matches

Return

by tinder-matrix
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No matches at all.

Your face is looking pudgy, but it could just be genetics. I think you would look really good if you got down to 8-9% body fat. Do you have a ripped six pack? Thanks for super honesty. I am at 18% right now due to stupid lockdown stuff in India. Used to be at 9.5% in 2018, 2019 due to my Amateur bo...
by tinder-matrix
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No matches at all.

props to you for 550 approaches and for tracking your results. good stuff Thanks bro. As KillYourInnerLoser stresses on taking action so do I. Pick up journey got me into Vipassana Meditation (Toughest Form), Truama healings. I finally met myself as Strong extrovert, dominant & very social person. ...
by tinder-matrix
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No matches at all.

I have recently found Andy's website. It is godsent. Like @KillYourInnerLoser mentioned to have a Pic portfolio of a guy who gets regular lays. Anyways still want a review of which pics to keep or leave NKN_4833-NS-2-PS-min.jpg DSC_0626-NS-min.jpg NKN_4449-NS-pot-min.jpg GOPR8369-pot-min.jpg IMG_20...
by tinder-matrix
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Watup,
I am Jasmeet
27M from India living in New Delhi.

Goal :
- 1 New Lay / Week through Online Game
- Body Fat 12% (Current is 18%) in next 2 Months.

I, Jasmeet commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
by tinder-matrix
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tinder Algorithm - A glimpse

Yo, First of all KillYourInnerLoser bro not a day passes by that I don't visit KYIL . The love n empathy you poured in here is unparalleled. I have given lot of validation to you in past but still want to give more :lol: . I am working on lot of photoshoots with theme of GUY WHO FUCKS / GOES ON DATE...
by tinder-matrix
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NotYourAverageNerd - Everything I know about fat loss & gaining muscle

This is crazy detailed. I can sense your passion n determination.
Read the first part.
God I love KYIL :lol:
by tinder-matrix
Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Please critique my pics

You give a vibe of good guy who can only buy a girl dinner or talk to her. You need to lose lot of fat. Marathon pic doesn't really tell it's you or someone else. Pic with girl is good but again gives a friendly vibe. As you should be targeting a fuck boy / flirty vibe. Also saw your another post on...