Jump to topic

No matches at all.

props to you for 550 approaches and for tracking your results. good stuff
by tenzinf92
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No matches at all.

I have recently found Andy's website. It is godsent. Like @KillYourInnerLoser mentioned to have a Pic portfolio of a guy who gets regular lays. Anyways still want a review of which pics to keep or leave NKN_4833-NS-2-PS-min.jpg DSC_0626-NS-min.jpg NKN_4449-NS-pot-min.jpg GOPR8369-pot-min.jpg IMG_20...
by tenzinf92
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No matches at all.

I don't think you look manly in these photos. Did you see the part where Andy talked about looking manly? You look like a cute little puppy, not a boxer. You look like a peaceful vipassana meditator who wants to help her meditate and find herself, not bend her over and fuck her senseless. You look ...
by Lostcause
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:18 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate these 2 Pics as my MAIN Profile PIC

#1 looks as if you just woke up, and not in a sexy way lol.

#2 is better, but I can agree with previous opinions, its not perfect. Your forehead is really high, and personaly I find your expression awkward.
by Readytokillthebeta01
Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:32 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate these 2 Pics as my MAIN Profile PIC

2 ain't it, but i'm having a hard time articulating why. I think it has something to do with you looking wayyy to much like a "nice guy" in that photo but someone else can chime in if they want to as well. Photo 1 is better as far as looks go, but it looks very staged. It's a good photo to start wit...
by Wifty
Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Red flags I've seen? How do I disengage

If you had other girls waiting for you to fuck them you wouldn't even wonder about what to do with her.
by w4z
Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Even IG Model MAGIC_FOX getting 0 matches

Looks like a shadow ban to me. Gotta get a completely new account to reset your ELO score
by Radical
Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Assuming there's something wrong with tinder isn't gonna help you improve and if there was why would Andy be able to help? He isn't hacking the app

Try other dating sites. Having good pictures works on all of them and let us know how that goes
by Crisis_Overcomer
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The results of this test dont mean much cause many of us had gotten laid with far worse pics. It might be country specific. For example guys are crashing it with Bumble yet it blows up here in Greece. We dont even have hinge and even if it comes here, it'll be a while before girls catch up on it. Al...
by Radical
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Post these new pics as well

Need to see what you're working with

Also can you confirm:
1. You've paid for tinder gold
2. You've used boosts on Friday and Saturday at peak times

These are both important
by SIGMA_1234
Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I also like to add this since I saw your post about ELO scores and frequency of activity: that's all mental masturbation. Forget it. Just keep in mind that that's the reasoning for a profile reset; nothing more. If you invested in fashion, grooming, DLSR lenses, and locations for your photos, why no...
by SIGMA_1234
Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I also like to add this: in my experience, cold approaches are superior to online dating. In Tinder and Bumble, you're competing with the whole city. In cold approach, you're competing locally at that specific time . I only use online dating as a supplement to my dating experience. So I would sugges...
by Lionel
Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my pics ( New Portfolio )

Picture 2 (where you're eating) is really cluttered and overall looks messy. It's a shittier version of your first picture - it only detracts from your portfolio. Picture 3 seems a bit overexposed to me. Try reducing the exposure in your favorite photo processing software & see how it looks. Picture...
by SIGMA_1234
Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rate my pics ( New Portfolio )

I really am no expert on how to make yourself edgier with a Turban, but you gotta find a way.

Do you really, really, "gun to the head" need to wear a Turban?