Search found 3 matches

Return

by MovingForward
Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Hi everyone. Been lurking these forums for probably over 6 month now, mainly to follow MakingAComeback. He's inspired me to start my own journey after feeling hopeless and depressed for years. My plan is to start my own log at some point soon, and I'll introduce myself in more detail then. My goal ...
by MovingForward
Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Phoenix Project: MAC Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again (MESSAGE TO THE UNDERDOGS - KEEP FUCKING HAMMERING)

Amazing physical transformation MAC. Even if you hadn't dated and got laid this year you would surely have felt 100x better just from the improvements to your health, not to mention you must prefer what you see in the mirror. Plus it sounds like you've largely overcome some serious mental health iss...
by MovingForward
Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset - Year 2 of MAC: Realising The Greatness Within (LAY #16)

Monk mode is bullshit imo. Its only use is for young fuckups, and then its for the sole reason of them gaining knowledge of what 100% effort actually looks like so they can update their mental map of what hard work actually is. Total abstinence and total gluttony are easy. They're mentally satisfyi...