Search found 27 matches

Return

by Lord Rey
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Picture Feedback Megathread

@MisterE Hey man, I don't understand why you want to redo this pic? I think the original is very good already!
But yeah, I edited the one I preferred for you:
IMG_5100_DxO.jpg
by Lord Rey
Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@MisterE Oh yeah true, you don't have popping abs but I still think this pic is very usable. Checking the RAW file from the original, I see there's some motion blur, but it's not catastrophic. Here's the original with my corrections:
_original_DxO.jpg
by Trèfle
Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trèfle's progress log

Remember what I wrote earlier today about me thanking my luck instead of my skills and it being a mistake? Yeah forget I wrote that, I'm easily the luckiest guy on earth, sheer luck is carrying me for sure. Not that I'm complaining. Lay number 8 ! The moment I went home after that shitty date, I got...
by Ed_
Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ed's Tinder and Stuff - [Posted] Follow-up YouTube interview with Kill Your Inner Loser

I've mostly been active on Andy's coaching group and post-coaching Discord. But I thought my recent successes would be worth posting an update here: Feb 2023 was definitely the most successful month in my dating life. Some quick numbers: 18 dates, with 13 women, and 14 times of sex/heavy fooling aro...
by Paid Renegade
Mon May 08, 2023 12:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Paid Renegade's Log - Has anyone ever gotten around a Facebook dating ban?

5/7 end of week: 2nd week of melanotan completed. Notable side effects were facial redness and increased libido (that was interesting to say the least) This week I will increase my dose to 75mcg. Investing - Bought some more Schwab when it dipped below $50 Added $400 to the portfolio $13/20k added s...
by tabularasa
Wed May 17, 2023 2:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Successful Black Men on Tinder

I have pretty high quality photos I use for my IG normally - and yet they are not getting decent to high scores on photofeeler. This is with ~20ish votes on tons of different photos. There are several different reasons I tested: - not smiling too much - not looking at camera - photo too far away - c...
by Thrice
Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log

Thanks guys! I had my first 2 tinder dates. First one with a 23yo south american girl, in Firenze, it's a two hours trip, i don't have a car so i used blablacar. She gave me her exact adress, we went to watch a movie, bought a lot of popcorn, candies and zero and back to her house, she said i can't ...
by Lusty69
Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lusty's 5'4 fat to fit looking for love log

Do you only date women shorter than you? And if so, do you actively filter out women taller than you on dating apps? On apps usually filter for girls max 1-2inches taller than me Was your height ever something women made an issue about? Not directly but maybe indirectly where they were not attracte...
by MILFandCookies
Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MisterE good work. You're doing the right thing, picking up the equipment and practicing. Your first photo is kickass. Yeah you can improve, but for a 1st photo it's great. The improvement I see is in the editing. It's a bit too saturated, and it seems you lowered the highlights significanty and ra...
by bonzo34
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@MisterE good work. You're doing the right thing, picking up the equipment and practicing. Your first photo is kickass. Yeah you can improve, but for a 1st photo it's great. The improvement I see is in the editing. It's a bit too saturated, and it seems you lowered the highlights significanty and r...
by pancakemouse
Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MisterE wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:15 am
Or do you (or anyone else) think that I should give up on that picture completely for now because it looks awful?
Yes. There are other ways to show that you are muscular without a full shirtless photo. Shirtless is for guys with abs only.
by MILFandCookies
Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Or do you (or anyone else) think that I should give up on that picture completely for now because it looks awful? Yes. There are other ways to show that you are muscular without a full shirtless photo. Shirtless is for guys with abs only. I don't think it looks "awful" but shirtless photos are a ne...
by Holden
Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As an aside, it's crazy how that Daniel Craig picture was considered a prime physique back in the day. Same with Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love (Emma Stone: "it's like you're photoshopped!") when nowadays that physique would be pretty unremarkable. And yeah I know, Ryan Gosling being a sex symbol...
by MILFandCookies
Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

While the photo is currently not a net positive, do I hurt my chances by just using it for the short term until I got something else? So to phrase my question a bit better: is the picture currently a net neutral or a net negative? It hurts your chances. I wouldn’t use it. You're pretty fit, but the...