Search found 14 matches

Return

by Mindset
Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Mindset, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. I've read Andy's Tinder guide and the Slight edge summary/guide I found the website through a lucky google search and have been in the space for a while but have not been taking it as seriously as I should. Goals February 6th: 1:...
by Mindset
Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Destroy the OLD profile of a black guy in Europe

Hey man, your profile is hella good in my opinion, if I were you, I would turn off smart photos and put the pic where you are sitting on those steps wearing a polo shirt as your first picture. That one is by far the best. appreciate the feedback, I've never looked at it that way because that pictur...
by Mindset
Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jstone talks to girls (again)

I liked the progression. Are you still going at it?
If so, how far along are you?
by Mindset
Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

choose 1 of 3 photos

Out of the three I would also choose #2. Though I would say that it seems a bit ''set up'' in a way.
I can see your intention is to make it look candid but it seems unnatural somehow.

Also, have you thought about posting a consistent (maybe daily) log in the log section?
by Mindset
Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What are some height increasing shoes that look like White Adidas Stan Smiths

Hey Luniac I don't know your budget but I think the Alexander Mcqueens definitely fit the bill. White, same colour contrast. AMC.jpeg they're a bit more expensive though. If this falls outside of your budget just look for Brave Soul White Sneaker. They're widely available in Europe but I don't know ...
by Mindset
Tue May 02, 2023 9:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KB's log

Welcome to the forums! Seeing someone start their self improvement journey is always super exciting. Radical's guide is definitely a good starter. If you would like some more resources I follow several style guys on youtube on social media, more than happy to share. Looking forward to seeing the new...
by Mindset
Sun May 07, 2023 5:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hyrtsmyrts log

hyrtsmyrts wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 12:14 pm
Tinder date report: A 27-year old hairdresser, karaoke singer and a pub crawler.
There was absolutely no need to start your first log post with such a banger date report, great read.
Looking forward to seeing more.
by Mindset
Mon May 08, 2023 10:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

M2H Log

Welcome andrew M2H , Good to see you in the gym and about in order to make progress. Regarding style: read Radical's Basic Style guide for a good start Below are some fashion influencers I recommended someone else as well to get started. They're really good to start with and dip your toes into the b...
by Mindset
Fri May 12, 2023 10:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

PillowDrifter's progress log

Jobs and Independence: - send three flat application. - followed some lecture to be better at job Tinder : - went to a date, we weren't into each other - went to a party with a friend, ended up kissing with someone I just met, but we didn't talked to each other after Mental health: - meditation Coo...
by Mindset
Thu May 04, 2023 7:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

KB's log

Fo sho! Alex Costa A Brazilian born, american raised style influencer that shows off a lot of accessible fashion. It's never too much but very stylish. Check out his instagram and his youtube channel . Jose Zuniga aka Teachingmensfashion An American with very mexican roots that always seems very upb...
by Mindset
Wed May 24, 2023 11:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anyone in San Antonio or Austin?

bonzo34 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 10:23 pm
There's a black guy I'm forgetting the name of (not racist)
Hahaha, I endorse this not being racist my dude.
by Mindset
Sun May 28, 2023 2:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lusty's 5'4 fat to fit looking for love log

Lusty69 wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:27 pm
the past 2-3 years I have been doing a lot of inner work, but have been in the pick-up self dev journey for 12 years now.
I like your no-nonsense way of writing man, I can definitely tell you have some experience under your belt.
Looking forward to seeing more from you on here.
by Mindset
Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:14 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

#RoadToHotGuy volume 2

Hey dude, welcome back. I like the improvement of your tinder profile! It's (imo) a vast improvement to your previous version. I think Andy's current profile may be of help . If you haven't yet take a look at / THE BIBLE . And you're right your first post did seem kind of impatient and whiny, the se...