Search found 45 matches

Return

by 1prctbetterdaily
Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lost 104 lbs and got a FT office job, still a virgin at 21.

I was 286 lbs on New Year’s Day 2019 and today I’m 181.9 lbs, my lowest weight since 7th grade. I graduated a semester early w/ an economics degree and found a job as a pricing analyst. I’m making an average income and save $$. But my dating life is horrendous. I’m a virgin at 21 and I don’t know wh...
by uniloser20
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Patty's Data Science Journal

For my first post, I'm going to lay out my current background and ambitions. I'm a junior in college, set to graduate in 2024. I have a good amount of experience coding in Python and Java, but I'm trying to build up my data science skillset and portfolio before I graduate. The best way for me to do ...
by W G
Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Will, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. My #1 goal is to be emotionally secure on relationships, had TERRIBLE experiences on heartbreaks and I'm looking forward to be a better man realizing I could have ton more options once a relationship is over. Came from DC7 yt channe...
by 1prctbetterdaily
Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My number one goal is to lose my virginity in 2023. I am autistic and have difficulty interacting with women, and have some body fat to lose as well. I am around 187 lbs (85 kg), down from 286 lbs (130 kg) four years ago. I am skinny fat and my goal is to lose ~15 lbs (7 kg) in two months by impleme...
by IntellectualMuscle
Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey Guys, very excited to finally be on the forums! My name is Ketan Seth and my Social Media/YT Handles are @intellectual.muscle or IntellectualMuscle across different platforms. I've been listening to Andy's podcasts and YT for a while now, first finding it through the Approach Anxiety program and...
by tofu_toni
Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Destroy the OLD profile of a black guy in Europe

Hey man, your profile is hella good in my opinion, if I were you, I would turn off smart photos and put the pic where you are sitting on those steps wearing a polo shirt as your first picture. That one is by far the best.
by MILFandCookies
Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Destroy the OLD profile of a black guy in Europe

2nd post on the forum. I read Andy's post on going all in and I'd like to ask you guys for feedback on my pictures. I use these on Tinder, Hinge and Bumble and they're mixed around. As stated in the title I'm a black guy based in a european country using online dating apps and getting back into col...
by Mav
Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What Jeans Do You Recommend?

Haven't logged in in awhile and just saw this. I switched to Hollisters from Levi and they have held up pretty well. They're cheaper, seem to be higher quality, and look decent. Only pair that hasn't lasted is the one distrassed pair I bought, whereas the skinny/slim ones are great. Levi 511's for s...
by Kratos
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Asking for feedback: Ideas to improve my style for the warmer seasons (pics inside)

You've got the right ideas. I go for this style too.

Dial in the fit and it's a home run.

I get a lot of my inspo from WellBuiltStyle on twitter/instagram
by Zug
Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Asking for feedback: Ideas to improve my style for the warmer seasons (pics inside)

Linen shirts, pants, and trousers are a nice way to mix things up. Get some variations on the basic tshirts. Henleys, popovers, etc. Fit on these is more important than anything. Don't be afraid to spend some money on quality footwear and outerwear. They last a long, long time and give you a lot of ...
by kratjeuh
Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'll go in order to keep it simple. I don't like the first t-shirts colour. If you're trying to get a bigger variety of colours I'd start with red and light blue, those are more summer colours. I wouldn't go for air maxes at your age, nice leather sneakers are better or maybe even consider leather b...
by jay stone
Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jstone talks to girls (again)

@Mindset
Yep, still working on it. Primarily doing the AA drills in order.
I'll link you my main thread for that. I almost forgot I even made this thread lol
viewtopic.php?t=1824
by Squilliam
Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mindset's log: Road to Obsession

Mindset wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:05 pm
It almost seems like Hinge has lower quality girls than before for some reason...
https://pancakemouse.wordpress.com/2021 ... not-alone/
by pancakemouse
Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mindset wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:23 pm
Question: what method gets you the most attractive women? Cold approach or dating apps?
For your level of looks I'd say it will probably be equal, but apps will probably win at first because you haven't put in the approach volume yet to get really good and are just getting Yes girls so far.
by klondike
Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pics look great, you’re one of the dudes who will do fine regardless. The cropping on these can be improved, but one of the other more knowledgeable guys can chime in on that.