Search found 18 matches

Return

by roykingatx
Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

[Noobie] Terrible stats at cold approach

Yo dude. I'm familiar with some of these feelings. Especially getting numbers but them not going on dates with me, thinking about it so much that it keeps me from doing other stuff, and comparing myself to others and wondering why its harder for me compared to them. I think all there is to do is to ...
by pancakemouse
Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Best Mentality for Dealing With Flakes and Ghosts

We know that flaking and ghosting is out of control, but too many guys let themselves get caught up it emotionally. I used to be this way, as well. But over the last year, I’ve finally killed the beast: after texting over 1500 girls throughout my career, I no longer am concerned about getting a repl...
by pancakemouse
Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dealing with "rejection"

I just published a post about this that would be perfect for you: The Best Mentality for Dealing With Flakes and Ghosts
by Zug
Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Best Mentality for Dealing With Flakes and Ghosts

I don't think anyone south of low level male celebrities understand what it's like to be an attractive girl on the apps. Girl I had a date with recently had 330 likes from that weekend after setting up her account. That's a literal tornado of dick circling her. Imagine you're in that position. You'r...
by september
Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey, this is really relatable since I also "should" be succeeding more than I am for my given level of looks (spoiler alert: being normal and having good social skills matters a lot) It's been around somewhere around 200-300 approaches since then and gotten about 35 phone numbers. From those 35 numb...
by AskTheDom
Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ok so there is a lot to unpack here Let's go POINT BY POINT but first of all there is an important question: Who are you?( and I intend this as what is your SMV - did you get girls before dg on consistent frequency?) where do you approach? (city, country) I been doing approaches on my daily life + o...
by Manganiello
Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ok so there is a lot to unpack here Let's go POINT BY POINT but first of all there is an important question: Who are you?( and I intend this as what is your SMV - did you get girls before dg on consistent frequency?) where do you approach? (city, country) I been doing approaches on my daily life + ...
by Sonofagun
Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

@Sonofagun how do you build an emotional connection during cold approach? What do you say? This is an enormous question dude. In a really good daygame interaction there is a lot of stuff happening and I can't break it all down in a single post. Guys like Nick Krauser / Tom Torero have answered this...
by MakingAComeback
Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Wouldn't stress it.

1000+ approaches in 2022.

0 lays.

Think I got less than 30 numbers the entire time.

2 dates.

Nature of the beast. You need reassurance right now, which is fine. You're normal man, nothing wrong here. All is well.

Keep working,
MAC
by Fuckboy Aspirant
Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dealing with "rejection"

Hello mate, how is it going? I just saw your other thread on your cold approach stats and I think this is all very common in the beginning of one's journey doing cold approach. I am, by no means an advanced practitioner but I've learned a thing or two in the past year. First things first, there's no...
by Thrice
Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log

Tried tinder again with same pictures, got 58 matches in 3 days, man 3 of them are 18yo who look like models, no dates, they might chat for a bit and become ghosts when i ask for a date, i have to follow pancake's advice and take new pictures, sunday i will meet a young photographer and ask him for ...
by Antonio44
Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thrice log

Thrice I'm really proud of the progress you're making. I mean that, not being a dick. It's interesting to see the shift in your writing tone, like I remember when you were all "im ugly af"x1000. Now it's "I must have better pictures" x1000. But you have 100 matches, I'm pretty sure you have better ...
by colgate
Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

colgate - conclusion (for now...)

hey i said in my last post i wouldn't post until i got another lay. but since then, i've had a lot of life changes and ups and downs i'd like to report on. all of this is bouncing around in my head and i have no idea where my life will end up in the next year or so. i also don't know if the forum is...
by Limitless
Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:23 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ayahuasca and Bufo Retreats for Mental Health and Self-Actualization.

I definitely want to go to peru in a year or so for a vacation... do an ayahuasca retreat, then explore cusco, machu picchu, amazon rain forest. Doing those things are in the top 10-20 experiences of my life. The rain forest I went to was in Ecuador. Cusco is so nice. Machu Picchu as well. Went san...