Search found 12 matches

Return

by Yggdrasil13
Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Taking girls home but they stop me at making out

I reflected on it and I think I moved too fast with her and I needed to give her a little more time to get comfortable. In retrospect the 3 girls who stopped me were all a little uncomfortable. If a girl isn’t into making out with me next time I’m going to take that as a sign to stop and try and bu...
by Yggdrasil13
Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Where to find local wings?

I actually met one of my best friends off the local seduction subreddit, although that is extremely hit or miss. Doesn’t seem like Denver has one, but you could ask about Wings in the Denver area on the seduction subreddit. I’ve also met a lot of friends doing rec kickball/dodgeball and ime a lot of...
by Yggdrasil13
Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Taking girls home but they stop me at making out

It's kinda hard to say without seeing this in person. I will say though that escalation is more than just physical moves. Any guy can make physical moves. But the energy and vibe with it matters. I'm thinking there just isn't enough edge to you / your sexuality is the best I could come up with eith...
by Yggdrasil13
Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trouble with conspicuous day game approaches

I’ve pretty much beaten approach anxiety at night since I can approach 10+ girls every night sober. However, I want to get into day game too and am finding it hard. I’ve done a few day approaches this week using GLL’s basic guy game, but they all were on the easier side (no one else was around, girl...
by Yggdrasil13
Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

I, Yggdrasil13, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hi.

My main goal is to get laid by multiple girls and be a player.

Other goals are to put on some muscle and produce good art.
by Yggdrasil13
Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How to look like a fuckboy in pics?

Check the tinder guide on this website, along with all the example photos Andy posted. But if you’ve read/watched Radicals content then you should already have a good idea of what edgy/fuckboy style looks like. Also if you’re committed then you should post your pics up here for recommendations. Thi...
by Yggdrasil13
Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Picture Reviews

My opinion: 1. I agree they come off too posed. A pictures of you sitting alone in an apartment are probably never a good idea for a dating app. The Tinder guide has a shot archetype section, get pics that match an archetype. 2. Your smile is pretty forced/non-existent in most of these. I struggled ...
by Yggdrasil13
Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GN44's Progress Log

Honestly man, I think you may be too analytical about all this. That is very helpful in the taking photos stage, but not very helpful in the going on dates part. A date is not really a puzzle to be solved or a code to be cracked. Girl’s usually want a genuine connection with you before banging you a...
by Yggdrasil13
Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

GN44's Progress Log

Honestly man I agree with your mom. Granted, she has no idea what it’s like to be a young man on Tinder, but she’s right that you are taking the ban too hard. Loads of guys have had to deal with it. And while it’s frustrating, it’s not like it would take years or a Herculean effort to get around. It...
by Yggdrasil13
Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:07 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The LooksMaxxing Mega Thread: How To Become A Better Looking Man

(2) Buccal Fat Removal: I looked into Buccal Fat Removal. One big concern I had was the possibility of prematurely aging myself. Your cheeks naturally lose fat as they age. Buccal fat removal that looks good now, might make you look old and gaunt 5 years from now. Or it might not, that’s one of the...
by Yggdrasil13
Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yg’s Progress Log - Social Circle Advice

Update. I did take some of this advice. I took some of the friends I already had and some of the new people I’d been meeting and organized them to go bowling. Of the new people, 1 came, 2 took a rain check and we made plans to do something else that are at present up in the air. 2 of them were a guy...
by Yggdrasil13
Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brandon37s progress log

Don’t take it hard, but it’s not worth using dating apps with this caliber of photo. That’s okay, most guys start off sucking at taking photos and there is an immense amount of room to improve them. https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide/ Everything in part I of this guide is mandatory, except ...